1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my website hight view but alexa rank is than 3000000

Discussion in 'Google' started by doanu89, May 26, 2011.

1. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can improve it by changing some settings on your hosting.
    alexa toolbar can not help you.

Alexa is very important for some of the advertisers, domain/site buyers and ad networks.

makeit easy, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  2. jimdp

jimdp Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

You can improve it by changing some settings on your hosting.
    alexa toolbar can not help you.

Alexa is very important for some of the advertisers, domain/site buyers and ad networks.

Can you give us more details of the above. My site is hosted in Godaddy and my alxea is not changing and it has become more than a month.Please help me to get a solution for this problem.

jimdp, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  3. Bart Simpson

Bart Simpson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah Alexa is pretty much useless. :p

Bart Simpson, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  4. yangbingqing

yangbingqing Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't use Alexa too. To me,the live traffic is everything.

yangbingqing, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  5. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the alexa rank refers to the amount of users with Alexa Toolbar visiting your website. It may provide you with an idea of incoming hits, but not accurate.

poshswinger, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  6. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    The details differ from site to site. I can apply my method to any site hosted by any hosting including Godaddy. I will not upload some stupid scripts or html codes, I will not ask an access to your site.
    I can improve your site ranking for free as an exception. However it is not free to everyone since my method needs my manual review before applying. I have invented the method by myself and have spent about 3 years to monitor it since an Alexa rank is the average of the last 3 months. I had to make too many unsuccessful tests and I had to wait for months for each result.

I think that your site Alexa ranking must be less than 100k. Some of my sites with about 100 visits per day are below 500k at Alexa. My method will also increase your actual traffic and other rankings like Compete. You can PM your URL. I will check it.

Any other interested persons can PM me too. The costs start from $50 and increase up to $200 for each site depending on some factors with the site. I will give the money back if you don't see any positive result in 4 weeks. Usually the first positive results are seen in the second week.

makeit easy, Jun 1, 2011 IP