1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why My site is not ranking?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by imranamen6, May 13, 2015.

I have tried all kind of seo methods and still i am promoting all my best ways. But still i cannot find my site ranking for any of the keywords.

Can someone help me or let me know how can i get my site ranked in google?

http://www.legenddiamond.com

imranamen6, May 13, 2015 IP
  2. sunnysrn

sunnysrn Peon

Best Answers:
    yes bro you need to add this site in google web master and after its indexed by google then next step is you need some good traffic to your site
    after some time defiantly your site ranked by google

sunnysrn, May 13, 2015 IP
  3. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its already in google webmasters tool. And less traffic on the site.

imranamen6, May 14, 2015 IP
  4. jukebox9988

jukebox9988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you buying spam backlinks? Forum blasts or Fiverr campaigns? You won't get far with these links. You may get penalized. So first off, stop blasting links.

1. Create a link building campaign. Guest blogging, media mentions, blog commenting, press releases and link roundups.

2. Make your pages more readable. Increase your font size and decrease the number of Ads. This will boost pageviews and decrease bounce rate. Both SEO factors.

3. Content Marketing. Create at least 1 blog post per week discussing common problems and issues in your niche.

4. Outbound links. You don't have any authority outbound links. Link to Wikipedia on every page you want to rank. Whenever you talk about a specific term, link to a Wikipedia article.

You've got the basics down but you need to go further and optimize. You won't rank unless you do the right things and make your visitors happy. If you need more help, send me a PM.

jukebox9988, May 18, 2015 IP
  5. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link Building is a good way to improve ranking. One more way is to generate shareable content, which can help you in increase traffic to your site and as a result, your website ranking will also improve. If you want to hire an expert who can help you in improving your website ranking then I would suggest you to check out SEOClerks.

lukeSwenson, Jun 15, 2015 IP