1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why My Clickbank Balance Always $0 But The Others not??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by karmaseo, Jul 15, 2010.

1. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! Marketing IS work. So many people here just don't realize it.

It actually took me about 2 weeks to make my first sale on CB and it was a doozy of a day when it happened. I just redoubled my efforts. Sales are about 1 in 50 clicks, depending on the product, and you can get traffic if you are persistent with a number of different techniques.

chrkadmin, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  2. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    seriously guys.threads like is clickbank is scam ,this one etc give bad impression to guests also.only a handful of good peopla are left to post

laxman363, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  3. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The truth are we start always in a low position, but after we learn something, we step forward from we started. I think this thread is about mastermind building.

karmaseo, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  4. sevnrock

sevnrock Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread just went from stupid to pure retarded.

sevnrock, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    ... i remember when i just started CB on oct 2009, i couldn't see a sale in my account for the entire month. But after working hard for another 10 days, each day 5 hours. Finally, i saw my first sale in 11th nov. After that, my sales have been going up in the past 6 months :)

So it's all about the effort that you put in. On top of that, you must be on the right track. Whether it's a right track or not, you need to find it out yourself. By asking too much in forum may not give you answers that you want all the time.

lqbk, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  6. maximaprofit

maximaprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I hope CB will help us. I have joined the CB also. But I did not sell any products yet. I want to try Buyers Traffic. Can you tell us if there are any lists of buyers.

Best regards, Kimseng

maximaprofit, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  7. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got that right. What kind of stupid question is this "why my clickbank $0 but others not?" Because your a lazy fu*ker who wants to write an article and make $10,000 a day. do the work. read the forum for ideas and for God sakes, please do not start another thread!

rjd1265, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  8. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    now dont you ever post such a stupid thread or post which is stupid.you have already earned a lot of insult so dont ever post stupid thing

laxman363, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  9. karmaseo

Best Answers:
    You are thinking so negative, not helping me & others, Why don't you read again my thread from the first page. Don't just intimidate some spammer to get our goals blur. The point is this thread will be a lot of affiliate to achieve first clickbank sale. Nothing wrong with this thread.

karmaseo, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  10. sanchez

sanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    heh, don't worry, it takes time to start earning money with clickbank. Conversion rates aren't high, so you need to put some effort in driving a GOOD traffic to your affiliate websites. It's not enough to have people visit your sites. You need have people who are willing to buy the product you're promoting. Hence, traffic coming from search engines is the best.

sanchez, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  11. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    go to the first page and i was the one who first answered your question.after that i was the only one giving polite answers.when everyone started complaining about this thread i told you the one solution for this foolish problem
    if you are telling me that i hope you have read it from the very begining.and if you have then there is one thing i should appreciate about you.your guts.you are arguing after so many people have called this thread and you stupid.this thread has reached four pages and if we sort then 3 pages are full of complains directed towards you
    what the hell did you mean by that.
    the whole thread is crap.i dont want to make this look like an ugly fight but you should at least stay quiet if you cant admit your mistake.in fact you are saying i am wrong

laxman363, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  12. karmaseo

Best Answers:
    What I've learn in this thread so many competitive action from affiliate partner, but they're not always helping you back with tips or technique to make others to make their first sale on CB. I don't know maybe they scare we will take away their customers or just greedy to keep their formula of selling are not showing in this thread. Why don't just give their experience how to make of their first Cb, don't just act like give spammer posting or bring bad image about affiliat e atitude. Please you are valuable person not some junk people that only said : "Oh you $0, you are stupid" , come on you can be better than that junk person, start give value of your action from now or you just happy to be a junk. Just remember you start from $0. Well do like your friend with $0? Do you want to help or just looking to up never look down?

karmaseo, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  13. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong. There are countless threads here that have all the information you need. You can't expect anyone to do a day's free phone session with you. Learn to use the search button and read the various useful threads here.

Once you read various threads, take action and see the results for yourself.

jacky8, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  14. seant7871

seant7871 Member

Best Answers:
    To stay on topic, it does take awhile to see consistant sales with Clickbank, but if you are push hard to promote your affiliate products, you will see some sales. It took me some time to see my sales go from zero to a few sales a week. The key is to not put all of your eggs in one basket. Once your figure out how to promote one product, move on a start promoting another product.

This past weekend I put up over 40 clickbank sites and now I will spend the next two weeks getting traffic to those sites.

seant7871, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  15. karmaseo

Best Answers:
    This will be very helpful. Thanks seant7871. Finally quality post show up. Two thumbs up. I notice what your already doing.

karmaseo, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  16. Canyoudigit

Canyoudigit Peon

Best Answers:
    Never give up, making money on clickbank takes a little more effort.

Canyoudigit, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  17. cosmom4n

cosmom4n Member

Best Answers:
    review your way of work with CB. change it if u feel need to do. and the most important, keep your spirit up and keep fighting in the CB war of internet marketing.

cosmom4n, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  18. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    Get atleast a 10,000 hops than draw conclusions

EMO_Ralez, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  19. karmaseo

Best Answers:
    Yes, I will never give up. I'm always try to find different technique.

I can see the war battle at CB, so does marketers.

Nice for the research advice.

karmaseo, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  20. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    first of all you need to check your comments when you say we dont want to make you earn money.we offer quality advices to those who really are not wanting to get spoonfed and the question you asked was way to general.why my clickbank balance 0$ but others not.if you want some help you should have mentioned the techniques you are using,why you think you are faling and at least your sites url.its like asking why am i not becoming fat even after eating so much food.no one can answer such questions until you tell some details and stop thinking why others are not like you.now pay attention why you havent earned anythig on clickbank till yet and this will be mine and yours last post on this thread.everyone is saying be patient,increase efforts here is my specific answer.you can now earn from clickbank as you have changed your website completely.your previous website design was too bad.it was yellow words on white background which no one could read.it looks like someone has told you this before and you have changed it.this is common sense yellow words on white background.lastly if you want some serious advice then please tell some more details

laxman363, Aug 18, 2010 IP