1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my Adsense earning is not increasing ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ashokdhan, Apr 7, 2015.

1. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Hi sir i have seen your blog you need to start some money market website + question forums i am sure you can make daily $100. start writing us,uk and au.
    if you need help regarding making forums and blog site i can help you.
    see here example of my sites
    http://yogtoday.com
    http://yogtoday.com/forums/

ashokdhan, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    1) Your AdSense earnings are directly related to your traffic. How much you make depends on your niche, click-through rate and how much ads in your niche pay.

2) Don't compare earnings. You cannot estimate your earnings based on someone else's traffic because every niche is different.

3) Three units is not always best. Even though AdSense allows you to use multiple units on one page, that doesn't mean it's always best for your user experience.

Also, Google has been known to penalize the rankings of sites that have too many ads (especially near the top of the page). Learn to balance your ads with content.

You don't want to run people away by appearing greedy with ad overload. Not to mention it looks unprofessional.

4) Diversify. While AdSense can be a great way to earn additional income, you should also diversify your income streams.

Not only are earnings unpredictable but you could get your account disabled and lose everything at once.

Google's main priority is protecting their advertisers because that's how they make their money.

So if they suspect that your account is generating fraudulent clicks or even has the potential to do so, they will disable your account with no warning.

5) Find The Right Theme. Rather than trying to tweak and manipulate your site's code, it's best to find a theme that already has the placement setup for where you want to put your AdSense ads. Click here for details on finding a good theme for AdSense.

xendurinan, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  3. ejaz ahmed

ejaz ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    To increase your AdSense earning you have to monitor some essential steps which will surely turn out to be beneficial to you. First of all, try to position exclusive content on your website since it appeals more users, furthermore try to tie the website designs with ad designs, and attempt to make usage of numerous ad units accessible, implement the appropriate format of AdSense to your blog, and finally check the density of your keyword.

Hope it will work :)

ejaz ahmed, Apr 28, 2015 IP