1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my Adsense account isn't active till now?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ungratified Coder, Apr 13, 2014.

I have applied for adsense from my Youtube channel to show ads on my videos. Google has approved but myb account isn't active till now.

Here is the message from Adsense team:

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on http://www.youtube.com/user/ugcoder.

PLEASE NOTE:
    Your AdSense account only allows you to monetize the content that you create on AdSense host partner sites.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account at (a web address)

If you later decide that you'd also like to implement AdSense on a domain that you registered yourself, we ask that you provide us with the URL where you plan to show ads. To submit this one-time review request form, follow the steps described in (a support web address).

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Here is the message I get when I try to log in to my account:

Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started.

Please, give me a answer.

Ungratified Coder, Apr 13, 2014 IP