1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why my adsense account appears negative

Discussion in 'Payments' started by may2008, Mar 8, 2012.

four years webmster...however,when i checked my account today,it appears negative,i should pay more than 1500$ to google !what's wrong with google? could some one tell me what should i do ? i cannot find any place that could give my representations, i want to write to them...thank you very much!

may2008, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. sltro

sltro Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I didn't know your adsense account could go in the red. Is this even possible? Are you sure there's a negative balance?

sltro, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. um.

um. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you show any screenshot?

um., Mar 28, 2012 IP
  4. billu1995

billu1995 Guest

Best Answers:
    you need contact adsense support staff for approving

billu1995, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  5. mc543

mc543 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should report it to adsense team,,,using report issue link

mc543, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  6. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please put screenshot.

hiteshb, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  7. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its logic that if you are having problems with your account and you are not happy with it you should get in contact with Google not asking for advice on here.All the contact details ie email etc can be found in the account admin area.

Mega B, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  8. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there, you should post this message within the adsense forum as there are google contributors there or contact google personally. Also, the g forum can help you with a lot more information related to google adsense. Sometimes, people have more then one google account as well, is this the case with yours? maybe you are loggin to the wrong account? i hope this has helped.

daniel27lt, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  9. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Problem is that Google has removed any method to get in touch with them within or outside the admin area and yeah, many accounts are having negative balance.

Mine only shows -$0.59 in red and the payment supposed to be sent prior March 31 was now moved to May 1st with a note saying it will update by April 7th.

AdSense is not longer as well-paid as this money-making program used to be years ago, but now it's even unreliable to get paid.

Mystique, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  10. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not to sure why this has happened to you. I got got my monthly payment from them. Did you make a withdrawal after the 15th of march? If this is so, you most likely will get paid next month. Payments via bank usually gets paid out at the end of every month. e.g. I got paid on the 27th of March for my February earnings. I hope this has helped. You would get better help at the google adsense forum. http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
    daniel27lt, Apr 1, 2012 IP