1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why my account not approved in adsense ?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by fakhr, Sep 25, 2016.

Hi for everyone, this is my first post in this forum and i hope to find some help for my problem

i had created website for teaching web technologies

and had about 35 posts,then i ask google adsense but i see this message below,
    how to solve this issue with google adsense?
    and what is the minimum content to approve in google adsense?
    ,thank you :)

http://www.webeasystep.com

fakhr, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  2. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I visited your website .Where I can see that your website is not developed with a professional developer.There are a lot to fix yet.Like URL or page speed both is desktop and mobile as well.You can go and check it from google : https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebeasystep.com&tab=mobile.
    As you are developer so just take care of your content based on Keyword which will give you more traffic.As per google new update focuses on G+ will be an added advantage.
    Moreover, your content has to be more than 250 words with 2% keywords ratio.Using too much Image or well optimized can harm your website performance.I am also fighting with google Adsense as a result just shared my experience what I learn so far.I hope it helped you.

rasel111, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow its a great! Have you looked your website & what about AdSense approval of your website.

Don't mind insisted of giving advice on which you got failed doesn't sound Good.

Insufficient content means you don't have much unique high quality content on your website.

I don't know about your website but its seem like its all about developer, now ask your self are providing anything unique which still any website not provided.

http://webeasystep.com/blog/view_article/Multiple_file_upload_in_Codeigniter_with_example

I have found one above post which tell all the same things which got published in 2015 .

http://w3code.in/2015/09/upload-file-using-codeigniter/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
    Furquan Ahmed, Sep 25, 2016 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "Insufficient content" really means "Insufficient useful content"
    The site is junk; poorly written with a poor use of the English language and grammar.
    Its never going to get Adsense.

Agent000, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are taking on a niche that is already well established and your text is trying to be chatty but comes across as waffling and directionless.

sarahk, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  6. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Taking a look at your site, I notice there are Google Adsense ads displaying. Did you get approved?

daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  8. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I just checked, it's not Adsense ads, there from Adroll.com. Also, all that traffic is coming from India and Indonesia.

daniel27lt, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    No, they are AdSense ads, I checked them too before I posted my previous post. As an example, this is an ad by AdSense:

1.gif

Maybe they are showing intermittently (throwing different ads from different PPC programs).

qwikad.com, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  10. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, you're correct. I just checked again and see they're now coming from Google. That's what I first thought when I posted my first comment. I'm surprised. The grammar is still so poorly written.

daniel27lt, Feb 3, 2017 IP