1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Multiple Domain Name for Same Site Under Chitika Claimed Domain Section?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by Himadri Subrah Saha, Jul 23, 2014.

I use Chitika in several blogs of mine and all blogs are blogger blogs in free domain. Today I was checking my "Chitika Dashboard" under the "My Domain" section, I have found that I have multiple domain address for same website. Like my domain address is example.blogspot.com but under claimed domain section I have multiple address for the same site like example.blogspot.ae, example.blogspot.ca, example.blogspot.nz etc. Now, I am confused whether I need to keep all the site address as claimed or I only need to keep the site address which is example.blogspot.com? It would be great if someone suggest me in this regard!
    SEMrush

Himadri Subrah Saha, Jul 23, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Chitika Support

Chitika Support Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Sometimes our software will pick up other domain names even when you don't have ads on the site. This is pretty common and won't affect your account at all. You only need to claim the site where you have placed any ads (example.blogspot.com).

Chitika Support, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  3. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer @Greenhorn . If this is the case then no problem at all. Actually, I was bit confused. Now got assured.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  4. bimahong

bimahong Member

Best Answers:
    Hello @Chitika Support, I was send conversation / PM to you.
    I need your help about my chitika dashboard

Thank

bimahong, Jul 23, 2014 IP