1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why it is not possible to create Facebook account?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Josh Kumar, Mar 31, 2016.

Hello. Last week I created a new Facebook account. I did not want to give my real e-mail, so I chose one of the 10-minute emails. Everything worked, but now I forgot my password. I´m trying to register a new account today, but it does not work. Facebook wants to verify my phone number. Last time this was no needed. Why? Well thank you.

Josh Kumar, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why can't you just verify your phone number?

chellosp, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  3. Alexmathiou

Alexmathiou Peon

Best Answers:
    I am unsure as to why you can not create another account so close to the one you created last week unless Facebook has some kind of block in place that prevents you from doing so so close to the last time and if they do that is new to me. Why are you not able to verify using your phone number? It's safe and does not result in any kind of unwanted spam or phone calls.

Alexmathiou, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Use your real email on the big, reputable sites and run your email through a decent spam filter. I don't think facebook or google have ever spammed me but I don't check too closely.

Verify with your phone number too. You only need one account so don't create a drama where it doesn't need to be.

It's likely that facebook have a cookie on your system or are using your IP to limit registrations. Reboot your router, you'll pick up a new IP and be good to go.

sarahk, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, verify your mobile number or email! Thanks for this easy thing you can "save" your FB page)!

JudySlean, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  6. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, because of too many fake automated accounts, facebook now added this phone verification feature to get rid of such fake accounts and make sure that only real people join facebook.

rf-harris, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  7. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you didnot had an intention to continue using an account of facebook, because if you were serious, then why would you choose a temporary email at the first place ?

This is the reason FB has made it compulsory for the phone registrations, because email registrations were not enough. The way you signed in and created an account, anyone could do it and harm someone by posting or commenting something bad and then just disappear, so phone registration and verification is required.

China_girl, Apr 16, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are absolutely right :) Having said that I don't think Mr Josh Kumar is serious for this post as well as he didn't seem to comeback here to see the replies.

rf-harris, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  9. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In verifying your phone number there's these add phone number you have to put your current number then they will send a recovery code or something for you to access again your fb. It's okay if you put your true email just dont give it to other's your personal info's including your password.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP