1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Why is this forum so Negative in so many posts?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by onedumbaussie, Apr 9, 2011.

I have tried to sell a few products on this site and I have noticed that every thread is killed off by negative people making off the cuff coments about stuff they know nothing about.

I tried a fiverr ebook only to have one guy start saying fiverr sucks and they stole $13,000 off him.

Why would you put that in a thread, I didn't take the money he just thought he'd be a tool and ruin a thread.

I have noticed so many people selling products that are quite good getting flamed by people here that upon investigation seem to make a habit out of this behaviour.

If you've been ripped off or lost money I am sorry, I didn;t do it.
    Digital Point needs to crack down on this stuff, I no longer feel like contributing ere as it always ends in someone making bad comments.

You should look at the Warrior forum as an example of how a forum can contribute to people betterment and not being a place for the world to cry out theier sorrows at the expense of geniune People.

my Grandma said" if you can't say something nice then shut your bloody face you little bastard"

Please take note of grannies advice

Take care all, Its a shame because I have met some excellent people here, they ae being ut weighed by the idiots though lately.

Cheers Probably get an Infraction but at least a few may see this and pull thier heads in.

ODA

onedumbaussie, Apr 9, 2011 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  2. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't leave DP mate. DP is a good forum and comments like this aren't allowed in sales threads. Use the report post button and the Moderators will deal with it, while it might take them some time rest assured that they will deal with it... Don't let these idiots get to you, just report their post(s) and let their infraction points build up so they get banned. :)

EvanP, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not your best choice of examples. On multiple occasions I banned scammers in other forums in mid-scam and watched them happily continue forward at that venue. While there's no need for twits to use threads as a repository for unassociated negative bs... there's something to be said for taking out the trash so it doesn't stink up the place.

If you prefer that venue that's fine, nobody is requiring you to post here... but assuming we'd want this place to share it's qualities is not a good bet. I can't spend much time there cause it reads like a bad infomercial. If you did a batch removal of exclamation marks And superfluous adjectives in titles they'd have to defrag the server. Needs hyposuction.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    robjones, Apr 9, 2011 IP