1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is this Business community so small?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dollorphanage, May 17, 2020.

Hello,

Today I was looking for information on how to create and register a business in Estonia.
    So many people have told me that it's a paradise for digital nomads, so I wanted to do some research and visited the official website.

However, when I checked out their official website, there was a piece of text that says:

Be an active member of the e-Residency community and network globally to grow your business.

Then it says apply for e-Residency today. Not ready? Join our community.

I expected to witness a a huge community of entrepreneurs after clicking that link, but instead I was taken to a Facebook page with only 20,000 followers and their posts have like 27 likes on average.

How can the official business Facebook page (of a frigging country!!!) have such a small following? And why didn't they create a forum similar to Digital Point where entrepreneurs can really connect, exchange ideas and do business together?

I was really disappointed to see a very small, unpopular Facebook page. They are even bragging on their website that they can help you grow your business with their huge network and community. Well, I know that FB page is pretty much worthless (no offense) when it comes to growing your business, so how am I suppose to believe those claims? Can anybody tell me how this is possible? How can a country that is known for being the best option for digital nomads have such a small community on social media?

dollorphanage, May 17, 2020 IP
  2. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Small businesses contribute to local economies by bringing growth and innovation to the community in which the business is established. Small businesses also help stimulate economic growth by providing employment opportunities to people who may not be employable by larger corporations.

LewisH95, Jun 6, 2020 IP