1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is there a 24 hour delay on every transaction?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Johnlarry, Apr 12, 2019.

I made a new account the night before last and my brother tried to send me $150, but there was a 24 hour delay on the transaction. After calling customer service and dealing with the poor automated bot that "helps" customers before dealing with a real person, we were basically told that there was nothing they could do and I would just have to wait a day or two to get the money. My brother tried to use my mom's account (considering it's been active and was made years ago) to send the money to her, but to no avail, the transaction either randomly stopped working on us or it would claim that they could not identify my brother (also, his account is old and very active as well)?

Johnlarry, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  2. instantvpn

instantvpn Peon

Best Answers:
    Which processor are you using?

instantvpn, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  3. tokentikki

tokentikki Peon

Best Answers:
    And there is the reason "new account" tends to flag payment, but 24 hours you should not worry. You still getting your money (as long as you don't get any chargeback)

tokentikki, Apr 14, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the PayPal section.

Mehta, Apr 22, 2019 IP
  5. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If you have done everything right way then no need to worry at all. You'll get your money for sure.

DON.

deluxdon, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  6. Buzzas

Buzzas Member

Best Answers:
    maybe something is wrong with the system ...;)

Buzzas, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you are a new PP user and don't have enough history they may hold the funds until everything checks out. Search through their FAQ.

qwikad.com, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  8. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent dozens of PayPal payments in the last six months and the receipt always says .... you've sent $$ to xx, it will be available (next day's date). But, even though it says this, some of the people have said they received the money right away. I use my checking account to send funds, not sure if that is why there is a one day wait. So far no complaints.

I can understand your frustration - a youtube personality depends on his viewers for support and he got wrapped up in a four day exchange with them and timing could not have been worse. The money was for a New York trip with comedian Lunelle. They were going to the Wendy Williams show. PayPal had his money on lockdown, honey! No reason! --- There he was all ready for good times and suddenly his belt got squeezed. He uses other cash apps too, so he was prepared, but most of us think of PayPal as being reliable when shoving money around. I can't believe what they did to Owen Benjamin! Anyway, just want to let you know I believe every thing youre saying and I feel for you!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Karen May Jones, Apr 30, 2019 IP