1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is my actual XML sitemap in Google search results? NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by husla3x, Sep 21, 2011.

Hey everyone. Yesterday I found a website that was scraping the heck out of my content - the only reason i became aware of it was because an article I had just placed on my website showed up in the SERPS pointing towards his website 57 minutes later and the site I posted it on never got indexed for it, not even far lower. How can he beat me to index with my own stuff? It still had my affiliate links in it on his site.

Now this morning I wake up and get a ggle alert that a new pae has hit the serps I check it out and low and behold its my sitemap XLM.... WTF! What do I do? What Does it mean? Should I freak out? Thanks guys in advance.

husla3x, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  2. MichaelPhelps

MichaelPhelps Member

Best Answers:
    His website is probably higher authority/better ranked, so spiders crawl his site more often than yours.

MichaelPhelps, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. husla3x

husla3x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like an autoblog. No way he stole the content before it was indexed, and I know its mine because of the links. Should I worry you think or do something? There a many of my latest articles and post on the site of his.

husla3x, Sep 21, 2011 IP