1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is it so hard to contact Google ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by rvignesh9008, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You need to read it again yourself. Your reading of it was wrong. She did not tell you that you that manual penalties are automated as you claimed. Of course those that do the manual penalties have advanced tools, but its still done manually!
    Nope. Wrong again. None of those claims you make support that it is done by bots. You have a very distorted perception of reality.

If you do not beleive me, go back to that thread and ask her to clarify.

Agent000, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If google were to setup some type of support ticket system.
    then expect millions and millions of incoming requests...

We will respond to your ticket in the order received:
    Your response time will be approx 10 yrs....

and that is what it would be like.

dscurlock, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They would need to hire another 50K employees to answer all the emails they get.

They have over 100 million advertisers and publishers imagine that.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  4. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    I actually managed to contact them once. Made a call from Italy to California through Skype. In fact, I was translating conversation for some Italian guys (with my poor Italian skill). It was one of the most fun and hilarious experiences ever. Perhaps you need a more exotic IP, caller ID for them to pick it up? :D

niksto82, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  5. Mihai775

Mihai775 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they need more pple in support !

Mihai775, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...and how much are you prepared to pay for that?

Agent000, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  7. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    practically it wont works...
    that's the reason they encourage partnerships(google partners) for every entity they are into...

na9endra, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  8. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, google is so huge but has anyone of you seen a "real" human working for google? I haven't. Maybe there are only bots working there and
    thats why its so difficult to contact them :)

jophan, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  9. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    They simply don't give a damn about you, that's all.... It will bite them in the a** very soon! They might not see it that way, but slowly and surely one door after another is closing for Google. Here is an example. Market Place - lost to Amazon, Social Media - Lost to Facebook and Twitter, FeedBurner - Waste, Google Glass - Bye Bye, Self Driving Car - Tesla and the list keeps on going. How about encrypting keywords, remember that change, so web masters have no idea which keyword pays - what was the real reason, hide declining search in Google to keep stock prices going?. There no vision. Brin and Page did what they visioned, the rest what happen is just bunch of frogs messed it up... This f**s getting free food, this office at Google is a joke with all this stupid crap. People need to work in the office, not a playground for nerds.... Anyway, Google is becoming more of a yellow pages and even in that area Google is losing piece by piece to other companies. Top execs are leaving, that's HUGE red flag.

The biggest problem is Google does not care about web masters. Google's position AGAINST web masters is what getting them in the a**.... For some reason Google search team don't look at webmasters as valuable asset, when this is THE most important asset for the search results. For me, I stopped optimizing for Google long time ago. I don't care about SERPs. I optimize for the Facebook and Twitter because they are taking over.

Donny Frankum, Feb 13, 2016 IP