1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is it always "CHEAP ARTICLE WRITER"

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by phyza, Apr 13, 2009.

1. neoloves?

neoloves? Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) Ah, now we have a little debate. I completely agree that we should not write for free. If someone says, send samples, I'll then decide, I know it's a lost cause.

However, if I see the client has potential, or the website has potential, and the job demands something I've never done, I'm not going to say, I'm an expert.

Under any given circumstance an unknown field would remain unknown to me if I don't give it a shot. Under such circumstances, I don't mind taking a chance with something like that because it helps me learn. This is how I've figured out I such at technical writing and can never write css tutorials, I've failed at least 4 times. :D

Regards, n.

neoloves?, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  2. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never take on technical article writing because I know that I can not give the quality that the customer deserves. I also like to make myself available to the client because if I am easy to get in touch with they can change or add to their order at any moment.

gvannorman, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  3. GraceCo

GraceCo Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting discussion. My opinion/advice for people who 'can't afford' to pay for top quality writing is to wait until you can. If you put $5 worth of effort into your business, it looks like a $5 business.

For writers who sell their work for $5 per article, if you're writing to make money, there are faster, better ways to earn. If you're writing because you love to write and want to consider yourself a writer, then have faith in yourself, learn what you need to learn about writing and move on.

GraceCo, Nov 30, 2009 IP