1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is ezinearticle taking so long to process my articles?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MRawesome, Jan 7, 2011.

I have submitted one of my articles to ezine, and after 3 days, it's still pending, is it really taking that long normally?

should I just be patient and wait?

Thanks

MRawesome, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. BrittMalka

BrittMalka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mr Awesome

It depends on your status with Ezine Articles. If you've just started there, and you're a basic level author, it could take up to a week, if my memory serves me right. When you've platinum status, it's normally within 24 hours, but I've had articles approved in less than an hour sometimes.

So just be patient, yes :)

BrittMalka, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. Noseflex

Noseflex Peon

Best Answers:
    BrittMalka is right. Another option is, you should consider upgrading your membership as paid member, they guarantee 24 hour approval, if I am not mistaken.

Noseflex, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    Because all articles are reviewed by real people real eyes :) Also if you're new this might take longer too.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tons of article was submitted to ezine, you cant expect fast approval unless you are paid member

lifeplayer, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  6. School Games

School Games Peon

Best Answers:
    they recive lots of articles and they aprove them manualy. Just wait max 7 days and contac them

School Games, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  7. aaronr

aaronr Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the past 3 weeks I've been seeing like 7-9 days for articles to get submitted.

The monthly membership is $97...I've been considering it.

aaronr, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  8. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely normal, just submit more articles which are in compliance with their editorial TOS and things will get better soon ;-) SY

hospitaleracha, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  9. School Games

School Games Peon

Best Answers:
    The more articles you summit the faster you will get aproved. I sumited 3 articles they whore aproved in 7 days. The 4 one i summited got aproved in 3 days. Hope that helps

School Games, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  10. lifeplayer

Best Answers:
    I dont suggest to spend $97 per moth for the membership if you are not submit hundreds article per month
    You can ask ezine platinum or premium member to submit for you with ow price

lifeplayer, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  11. Slot

Slot Peon

Best Answers:
    I never get my articles approved sooner than 7 days as a free member

Slot, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  12. lifeplayer

Best Answers:
    You will get approved within 48 hours once you update to platinum member which is also free member after you submit certain quality article and get approved

lifeplayer, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  13. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    platinum members get their articles approved within 2 days at the most. work on getting to the platinum level

sultanofseo, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  14. saqibkhan2311

saqibkhan2311 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezine do have one of the best one of the articles directories and have strict rules and regulations for approval if you get your article approved in ezine then you can get it approved anywhere.

saqibkhan2311, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  15. SCLocal

SCLocal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I pay for Platinum Level membership and am very pleased with it. Usually my articles get approved within 1-3 hours, max. Platinum status also gives you several additional 'pen names' and 'signature' spaces. Plus they sent me a 'care package' when I first signed up (if memory serves correct it was an oversized coffee mug, several pens and notepads, a few 'expert author' stickers and a couple other items. I've had to deal with their senior editors on a few occasions and (I believe) my membership level helped get the issues resolved very quickly. It's well worth the money.

SCLocal, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  16. glacey

glacey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Might be the fact they have a lot of articles to review from people submitting during the holiday period. I had time to put in 5 over the hols and coupled with the editors having time off, I guess there could be a backlog.

glacey, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  17. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you're a new member there, it will take anywhere form 7-15 days for your article to be approved or disapproved... The huge drawback about that is if your article is not properly formatted from beginning to end and you waited to receive a response after 7-15 days, it could take another 7-15 days, on top of that, for it to be looked at again after you fixed it... That really sux. So, try to get it right from the get go and you will have no problems later down the road.

My recommendation is to wait it out and submit articles properly so that they are approved once they are looked at. If I'm not mistaken, if you have 25 articles approved they look at your account automatically for possible (free) upgrade to a "Platinum Status" account. I do have a "Platinum Status" account and that's the route I took. You have to be patient and ask the proper questions when something is wrong with your articles. Don't be an "A$$", they will ban you for good.

You can check me out here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jason_Bacot

I'm not paying $97 a month for any type of membership to have a "Platinum" account there. Basically, the only reason I have an account with them is to submit the articles I write for my clients there. Otherwise, I don't use them, unless a client of mine asks.

Once you have this type of account it takes anywhere from 24-48 hours for your article to be approved. Sometimes sooner and sometimes later. They don't work on the weekends, so, you have to allow those days as well on top of the 24-48 hours if you submitted your articles over the weekend.

Patience and Consistency is Key!

If you need some help with the Articles or Article Marketing, hit me up on Skype, MSN, or YM. I would be more than happy to help.

GuruCreation, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  18. AntonCim

AntonCim Peon

Best Answers:
    This is normal. I have submitted an article 8 days ago and I'm still waiting. It's the second article that I submit to ezinearticles. You have to wait.

AntonCim, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  19. SCLocal

SCLocal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using ezinearticles.com for a bit and it's all about the quality of the article, you need to write them not just for the backlinks but for the actual reader. The traffic that I've generated via ezinearticles and the converted sales is much more valuable (in my opinion) than the quality of the backlink. Also it pays to research what keyword you want your article to rank for and to develop some inbound links to the article itself (either hard links or social networking 'buzz')

I'm not talking out of my ass either, my ezinearticles 'primary' author page is here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Andrew_Massaro and Out of those 40XXX article views I have about 9% click-through rate

Bringing the thread back to the main poster, your article /will/ get reviewed faster all the time and it is /way/ worth the money. They take their time with new (non-premium) accounts

SCLocal, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  20. rmeeuwsen

rmeeuwsen Peon

Best Answers:
    I wondered the same thing about my article not being acted upon.

Then I noticed I was missing something.
    Then they did not like my bio.
    Then they wanted me to contact them about my article.
    Then I saw there was a limit of free submissions.

Upgrade and pay them to let me provide content to their site - NO WAY!!
    There are plenty of other article sites.

:(

rmeeuwsen, Jan 12, 2011 IP