1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is CJ not sending my payment

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by adnonsense, Oct 6, 2011.

I started with CJ in July and received a mail from CJ (the standard one) regarding my promotional methods at the end of August. I replied honestly and CJ said that it had asked the advertiser to check the quality of the leads. I got no further mail from CJ regarding the quality check and received the auto reply that they were assuming my issue was resolved because I had not replied for 72 hours. The commissions got locked on Sept 11 and I was expecting to be paid on Sept 25-27. But I did not get paid in September and the amount slipped down to current commissions. At the end of September, I again received a query from CJ regarding my tax information because the address and payee address were different. I gave them the reason that I was accepting payment in a friend's name who stays elsewhere to avoid taxation issues in my country. CJ told me that it was okay but they were still waiting to hear from the advertiser about the quality check of the leads. I still havent heard anything after that and I am wondering if they continue to check the quality of leads even after the commissions are locked. Or maybe they mean the quality of the new leads? The commissons for Sept are now showing in new commissions and the total commissions shows the new and pending commissions. I am confused as to what could be happening...

adnonsense, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  2. shivgupta0001

shivgupta0001 Peon

Best Answers:
    cj will pay you after 1 month.just be patient

shivgupta0001, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  3. adnonsense

adnonsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your encouraging words Shiv. But by next month, do you mean that my payment wont be sent in October as well? I cant tell you how killing this suspense and delay is. Why do you think they wont send it this month? And what do you think could be happening in my case? Basically, I cant understand if CJ told my advertiser to do a quality check of the leads I generated back In August end, why isnt the advertiser approving the leads and sending he payment, or if the advertiser doesnt find the leads to be okay, then why are they still allowing me to run the program and not booted me out of CJ yet? I just dont understand whats going on here...its so confusing!

adnonsense, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  4. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    Man you are making it hard on them to get things sorted out. You need to remember they have a small staff and a zillion affiliates.

Your best bet is to pick up the telephone and call them.

Internet Marketing IQ, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. androarena

androarena Peon

Best Answers:
    There Mght be ome problem or issues with them, or else I'm getting payment in correct time and order from them.. :)

androarena, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  6. jwmann2

jwmann2 Peon

Best Answers:
    They likely are just getting things sorted out. If you notice, companies are always slow to pay you the money they owe you but are pests when it comes to you owing them money. Very annoying.

jwmann2, Oct 11, 2011 IP