1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is adsense not approving sites lately?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Fifth Dimension, Jun 27, 2016.

I was turned down 5 times from them lately, so were many of the people I know of.

Every time they turned me down I tried my best to change my content, to improve user experience etc. I will attempt one more time by making my content so unique that no other website in the world will have similarities, if they don't approve me then I don't know.

But It is not just me, many people that I know of and some of my partners were trying to get adsense on relevant sites with unique content but still they were refused.

What I want to ask is if anyone knows what is going on and is this a "thing" ? Did theirs approval rate drop lately? I know that they only approve like 7% of websites submitted but did that number drop to 3-4% now?

Or is it just my own and my friends bad luck?

Fifth Dimension, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    are your sites written in good English? are they unique and quality content? enhance visitors experience over other similar sites of same niche?

pmf123, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  3. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    HI, they are written in perfect english, my english is not prfect on its own but I use spell checkers every time before I publish the post. My posts are related to art and philosophy, I have only trafic from the best countries Usa, uk, sweeden, norway, germany etc.
    All content is pure original there is hardly anything like this on the internet.

I dont know why they didnt aprove me, maybe in future they will :D
    But I am wondering did adsense became more decisive on who they aprove and who they wont..

4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    good spelling is nice, but it's grammar that is the most important.

If you set Word to English it may help you. It will underline bad grammar in green.

Or have someone with English as a native language proof read your text.

pmf123, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  5. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my grammar is also very good, I always had the best grades in my high school from English :p

It isnt like I would write something lame as "They didnt done that" I would always write "They didnt do that" and etc. I know my tenses.

Anyway http://fifthdimensionart.com/ you can checkout my site and tell me what do you think about my grammar writting :D as everything there is written by me, but be brutaly honest please :D

6. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "from English"

"writting"

"i write texts"

too many "and" in many description at top of page

your sentences are too long in most cases.

"the power of question" of a question

put these texts into Word and check grammar, and it will break up sentences for you.

pmf123, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  7. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you are right. Thank you for this :D I will try with word :D
    Do you think this was the reason why adsense refused me? :eek:

8. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    probably one of them... plus there are so many generic blogs out there, you don't have one specific subject

pmf123, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  9. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. I noticed that as well but my blog deals with philosophy and art, I cant detach those two in two different blogs because I belive they are depending from one another. If only I could speak with adsense review staff :D XD

10. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website URL?
    Care to share so that we can tell you possible reason of AdSense disapproval.

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  11. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    http://fifthdimensionart.com/ this is my website url :D I was afraid of posting link here in forum as I am new member :D
    Thank you so much for help :D I am really unsure why they wont aprove me :( but it could be because of bad grammar

12. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked two pages. Counted 4 spelling mistakes in the first few paragraphs of one. Fail.
    As for the other page; it was boring poorly written dribble making it of no commercial value to an advertiser.

Agent000, Jun 27, 2016 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  13. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look what @Agent000 said & I can tell you no one has more authority on AdSense then agent000

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  14. Fifth Dimension

Fifth Dimension Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply. I can understand grammar and spelling mistakes, english is not my native languange and obviously I have to use some tools to correct those.

But bigger problems seems to me what you said "dribble", I write philosophical texts where I am trying to explain some things on a very deep level and maybe you are right.. Why would some publisher want his simple ads on a page that requires people to sit and think while they read.. I already know my texts are very good as when I wrote them on my native languange in my country they were well accepted among people who understand philosophy and who are dealing with ideals of art but it could be the problem what you said "poorly written", I have to make my writing skills much better. But even then will site like my be of any kind of interest to adsense?