1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why infolinks pay toooooo low ! 1.5$ for 109 clicks ??????????????

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aymenbnr, Jan 8, 2011.

i was hearing good things about them untill i've decided to try them out
    3 days ago : here is the stats :

-27 clicks : 0.51$
    -68 clicks : 0.9$
    -109 clicks : 1.5$

i think this sucks alot !
    i will se another day or two if this remain like this i will take off
    i currently tested it on only one website ,so i think it is not worth it , from my simple experience

aymenbnr, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  2. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi aymenbnr,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. If your not happy with your current In-Text provider, you might want to give our network a try. We're the leading In-text ad network analyzing over more than 3 Billion page views each month, with 140 million unique users per month and over 15,000 publishers.

The reason the Kontera network is so successful is thanks to our Synapse Platform, an algorithm that rather than relying on a keyword list, reads your webpages for actually meaning. This added level of understanding is how we can display more relevant ads over your content, leading to higher CTR and better CPC.

Another advantage using Kontera is our exclusive ad inventory from such global brands as Pizza Hut, Nintendo, Toyota, Blackberry, L'Oreal, Charles Schwab, SyFy, Sprint, National Geographic and more. These premium, often Rich-Media ads are the most creative and attractive to site visitors, offer the best possible CPC, and can only be found on the Kontera network.

If you'd like to apply for the Kontera network, we're currently offering new publishers who qualify for our network a 70% revenue share rate and a $50 bonus to any new publisher who gets at least 25,000 U.S. page views during their first 30 days on the network.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  3. kasun0777

kasun0777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    use adsense, adbrite or adhitz

kasun0777, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  4. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    yes
    they have very low epc's

adbrite is much better

jackqs, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. TenPercenter

TenPercenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jonathan,

Are you allowing gambling related forums?

TenPercenter, Jan 10, 2011 IP