1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why in google.com index only 79,700 but in google.co.id 581,000 ( so high different )

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by khajeya, Jul 13, 2010.

Hi all..

I'm sorry for my bad english. I want to ask about google indexing.

I have a website, an mp3 search engine website, with highest visitor from USA and India. I live in Indonesia, but hosted the website at USA hosting server. Today, I got my site has thousands of traffic ( 300% more higher than before, by Google Analytic ), so I try to know google indexed page by submit keyword "site:www.my-site.tld", and I found 581,000 pages indexed by google.co.id ( default google site in my country ). But, when I try in google.com, I only got 79,700 pages indexed. Its so high different number.

Any body know what the reason of this happen? ( Since the highest visitor is come from USA [ google.com ], not from Indonesia [ google.co.id ] )

Thank you...

khajeya, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indexing has nothing to do with the volume of traffic to a web page or site. Even a web page that has figuratively no traffic can be indexed by google provided that the bots have crawled it.

affilorama, Jul 13, 2010 IP