1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why I'm Moving 1,138 Domains From Godaddy To NameCheap

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by movidalatina, May 4, 2010.

As it happens some of those reading this may not be aware, but here in the US. there is
    a state called Arizona. Arizona is mostly a Republican state, which is to say they are mostly
    anti immigrant, anti progress, anti semites and mostly racist. Arizona just recently passed
    a bill (law) that gives police officers the right to stop anyone they suspect is an illegal and
    question and demand to see papers proving the persons' residency status.

It may seem to some in other countries, that this is nothing to get worked up about. But
    here in the US it is not so simple. Human Rights are supposed to be the light eminating
    from the proverbial lantern of freedom. Even tho we all know that is only a polyannish look
    at things. Police officers now have the right to stop and question a Pakistani man walking
    from his car to his home, they now have the right to stop an African waiting for the bus
    on his way to work, they now have the right to stop a Canadian filling up his car at the gas
    station, they now have the right to stop a Chinese man picking up his kids from school, they
    now have the right to stop a Hassidic jew walking to his synagogue on friday afternoon. The
    burden will be on these individual to prove their legal status.

Laws are passed by elected officials, elected officials represent their constituents. The best
    way Martin Luther King could influence the decisions made by those in power was by affecting
    the pockets of the racist companies in the south by telling his followers not to patronize the
    offending companies. Thus my decision to transfer my domains from GoDaddy an Arizona
    based company to NameCheap.

movidalatina, May 4, 2010 IP
  2. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seventy per cent of Arizonans want the new law. Thirty percent of Arizona is Hispanic. Do the math. If you are an illegal alien in my country, please
    go home or do what normal people do : integrate. It seems you already know the language. Good luck to you.

Blue Star Ent., May 4, 2010 IP
    gnd5969 likes this.
  3. aandamar

aandamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you're right dude..
    I will never use them for next business.

Godaddy suck!
    godaddy suck!

aandamar, May 4, 2010 IP
  4. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    Not a strong reason for moving domains from GD. NC will cost you extra $1.5k per year.

vegabond, May 4, 2010 IP
  5. biggunn

biggunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with vegabond, not worth it at all. Why blame a worldwide company for simply being head quartered in Arizona? Frankly, it sounds like you have too much time and money on your hands, and the BUYING AND SELLING section for domains is not an appropriate (or logical) place for your political statements.

biggunn, May 5, 2010 IP
  6. indrainc

indrainc Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah.... if the law of Arizona as bad as you said, I hate Arizona...but if somebody here selling arizona.com for $25.......I'll buy it!

indrainc, May 5, 2010 IP
  7. sweetmonika

sweetmonika Guest

Best Answers:
    The laws of any country must be very strong so that illegal immigrants can not access in the country.

sweetmonika, May 6, 2010 IP