1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why i cant my debit card to paypal?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by donsr, Jan 1, 2015.

my card is working fine but some address issue i think they sadi to contact to bank i think this is paypal problem... the error is "We were unable to verify this card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. Your card billing address needs to match your PayPal postal address.""""" help me?

donsr, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  2. Inung Personal

Inung Personal Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. make sure that the address in your paypal account and your card is same
    2. use your personal ip and never put your paypal into the public ip
    3. if there is issue, just pick up the contact and make a call to paypal or you can send an email to solve the issue

hope it can help you
    ;)

Inung Personal, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  3. cdgbrand

cdgbrand Peon

Best Answers:
    When adding a bank account, make sure that the name of bank and IBAN is correct (and of course First and Lat name).
    Or contact your bank. If it is a common problem of their clients, they will tell you what to do.

cdgbrand, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  4. marc69

marc69 Peon

Best Answers:
    PP make deals with CC companies and ends them as it pleases. so CC/VCC that were accepted and good to go last month now don't work anymore. it's not that the CC has problem, it's PP changing its TOS. it happens constantly, in every country. rules are also different according to where the account is registered. so buy some VCC online for your country and verify. the seller will know which ones work at the moment and will advise you.

marc69, Jan 30, 2015 IP