1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why i am not getting traffic from G+

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Alice Smith, Aug 30, 2013.

Hi,

I am very much confused as i am not getting any traffic from G+. I am running a yoga and a Nursing site. Have joined related communities as well. Doing continuous posting on wall still there is no traffic to site.

Any suggestion how to proceed in G+

Alice Smith, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First try to grow up your followers circle, try to make friendship with people related to your interests (here yoga and nursing). Right category selection is important while posting on Google+ communities. Must use Google+ sharing button, on your blog if possible if your Blog is WordPress cms use Google+ commenting system and use your Google+ profile badge on your blog.

Good luck.......

Attached Files:

anzilone, Sep 17, 2013 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've never received traffic from Google+ that I know of, however it does influence Google's opinion of your website/page. As mentioned above, it really depends how large and responsive your circle of friends using Google+.

usasportstraining, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  4. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    It depends on your circles. Because Google Plus is based on Circles and Communities. So you have to add users which are actively available on Google+. You can put share button on blogs so you will get more Shares on your Google+ profile. You can build blogs using Wordpress and put there Google+ share button to get traffic.

nrvaghela, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. Anoop_Kumawat

Anoop_Kumawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    G+ an social networking site which is similarly working as other popular social sites like..Facebook, Linkdin, Myspace, etc. We are hopping that the our profile or fan page get good response from the social sites. Because we all are known that theses kind of platforms gives a direct traffic to our domains or portals. But it depends on what we are offering front of them. The users are too advanced so we can't make foolish of them so try to give a useful or impressive information through social networking sites. The conclusion of my voice is that we have to effort for getting good results via social networking sites....have a nice day....

Anoop_Kumawat, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  6. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To my experience the whole social marketing game is costing more time than to proper rank a page for high search volume KWs in the search engines. It might work for others, but I found it just a waste of time, except using the paid ads there and send social signals for your site to Google.

monfis, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  7. NureA

NureA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to have a big circle of friends on google+

NureA, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  8. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    The main aim of Social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc is to increase your social reputation by making friends, sharing thoughts and likes others posts. The more friends you have the better response and reputation you get. Making friends online/offline takes a bit more time initially..

varindia, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  9. sadiaarifinomita

sadiaarifinomita Member

Best Answers:
    first of all you should create circles to categorize your Google+ connections and then place people to appropriate circles. create sparks to track keywords related to your blog topic that your audience is likely to enjoy, and look for new people to connect with on Google+ and blogs to follow outside of Google+. Update your Google+ stream frequently with new content and make sure you spent time commenting on other members' update as well. in a word give people as many ways to find your blog and interact with you as possible. this will help you to get traffic from Google+.

sadiaarifinomita, Sep 22, 2013 IP
    monfis likes this.
  10. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using related communities you will get traffic. Try to increase your followers to your circle. Also you should post interesting stuff in Google+ community. Try submitting pages that has images.

LinkGenie, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  11. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, adding images and videos with interesting stories attract the visitors to your profile and grow your social circles.

varindia, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  12. shamsul

shamsul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes,you have to make story attractive so that traffic can enter your site rapidly.

shamsul, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  13. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    It will also advisable to make the account more interactive.

varindia, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  14. udaypal1

udaypal1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now-a-days Google+ has been very popular for business leads and it is the best social media site now. All companies are focusing on Google+ for leads by adding new posts and uploading videos. For business leads you have to be very focussed on your posts.

udaypal1, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  15. otty33

otty33 Member

Best Answers:
    if your profile is not strong then you can't get good traffic. So first of all make your profile strong.

otty33, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  16. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    Google plus is good for traffic but don't count it as facebook. I notice many people that automatically give example of facebook and many confuse with that because Facebook is currently the only site which has more user then others(search giant big-G then social media giant is Facebook). Google plus is now growing but why people prefer G+ because it has a value and you count the weight there. Secondly, if you a active user of facebook then it may take great time if you think that i will get same traffic from G+. Traffic from facebook is easy as compared to G+. But your visibility is imporatant with great profile(complete profile)and then you should made a community related to your niche and divert your facebook user from facebook to G+ community. We all know that a person is using internet means exist his presence in facebook then he will definitely a part of G+. Join gourps on G+ and continous past your link there. Also your should spread your name means spreadyour G+ profile every where, that is: you went or go in future. tell every one about your G+ and make a part of big names. hope it will helpful!!

John Michael, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  17. Scritty

Scritty Peon

Best Answers:
    If G+ is a major traffic source then the blog commenting system (if you have a blog) is pretty good.
    However. I had it for months on a blog of mine and took it off as most people are still not Google+ registered and it was inhibiting them from leaving comments, and comments are such good social proof that I didn't want to put anyone off.
    Be nice for someone to develop a plugin that allows bith none + and normal comments side by side.

Scritty, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  18. Zack mike

Zack mike Banned

Best Answers:
    Good Zeal mate.

Zack mike, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  19. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    You should connect your business page with your website. And make friends related to your area of business and do quality posts. Don't post only things that we are offering this, we are offering cheap services etc. Instead, also post other interesting material along with your business posts, like you can post a new research in your area of business, or a report of some survey etc.

Erin Catorina, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  20. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    as this is the age of social media , Facebook covers a lot . Google + is a bit weak media to promote your business or service.

Matt Alen, Oct 30, 2013 IP