1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Hotmail Sucks: Save yourself, don't EVER use that hellish deservice

Discussion in 'Bing' started by www.goodinvestment.info, Nov 4, 2008.

1. MokricaIrina

MokricaIrina Member

Best Answers:
    Still got no answer to my questons mentioned in post #32.

MokricaIrina, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. Blinked

Blinked Guest

Best Answers:
    I had a hotmail before, but never use it. I love gmail with its effective spam filter.

Blinked, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  3. freddie_fireman

freddie_fireman Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not a big fan of hotmail, but I'm glad there are still multiple free email options. There seem to be less and less every year.

freddie_fireman, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  4. LeftoverSoup

LeftoverSoup Guest

Best Answers:
    I would advise you use Gmail for emails and hotmail for chatting.
    You get next to no spam with Gmail, and a lot with hotmail, due to there poor spam filters.

I suppose it comes down to personal choice, if you go posting your email all over the net your obviously going to have to deal with some spam.
    Most people make there choice based on the layout they prefer, and to be honest MSN is much more handy than Gmail for Chatting with friends, and Gmail is much handier for emails. That's why I use them both.

LeftoverSoup, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  5. SeedforSpeed

SeedforSpeed Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I opened my gmail's account I haven´t looked for the hotmail's account. LeftoverSoup, you could use the gmail account for chatting also..

SeedforSpeed, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  6. Gordon McGinn

Gordon McGinn Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no way to effectively contact anyone by email, there is a chargeable phone number and if you use this and request their help they will charge you a significant amount of money

Their web page is getting ever more up-tech but with less options e.g. no obvious forwarding facility

I would recommend that you give this email resource a very wide berth, they used to be good (my opinion) but no longer.

Gordon

Gordon McGinn, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. Mystic Flow

Mystic Flow Peon

Best Answers:
    You may dislike the service because you have no clue on how to use the service. Secondly, hotmail is owned by Microsoft, the company that invented the internet basically.

And all the things you claimed are false bro. You just don't know how to find what.

Also, gmail had to improve because Google purchased Youtube, and with Youtube being superv. It woudn't be able to run with Gmail, but with Google updating their services, it makes Youtube even attractive, except, I hate the whole automatic Gmail account creation after making a Youtube account.

Mystic Flow, Aug 31, 2012 IP