1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why has skyscraper blocksuddenyl gone blank (link units still showing)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by IDN101, Apr 27, 2012.

I have been running Adsense on my website since 2007. Never had any problems with Gooogle, regaridng the account.

I have one acyscraper block on the left hand side of my site and link units at the bottom of each article.

Yesterday, the skyscaper appeared totoally blank???? The link units still show up. Revenue continues to still come in- from the link units.

But the skyscraper continues to remain totally blank??? I have made absolutely no changes o the site or any Adsense settings.

Is it possible that as its the end of the month, the are simply no one paying for advertds to be displayed in the skyscraper?

Shall I just wait until the start of May and see if the ad's return to the skyscaper. I dont want to contatc Google over this as I stick to the golden rule of Never drawing Google's attention to the site if I dont have to. I cant have been banned, because I have not received any emails from Google and the link units still continue to earn money????

Any advice most gratefully recieved.

Regards,
    Ian

IDN101, Apr 27, 2012 IP