1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google Shows Different Results by 10 and 100 per page?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Maria Hilton, Apr 20, 2016.

Most of the time I have analyzed that when I enter my query in Google search box and see the results by 10 per page and with the same query when I see the results by 100 per page than results are very dissimilar after 5 positions.

I want to know how Google works when we see results by 10 per page, does Google use any kind of filtration during instant results or shows real time by 10 per page.

And why 10’s and 100’s SERP results are different from each other?

Maria Hilton, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. effectiveseo

effectiveseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

This is a question that many people ask SEO, but the answer is the fact that Google has a number of engines, and the query of 100 results on a single page it uses a different engine so the results do not match. By the way Google has already changed the world in some areas .. change in real time so that it also can affect.

Best regards,
    Bethal Weizmann SEO expert.

effectiveseo, May 1, 2016 IP
  3. Matt Sullivan

Matt Sullivan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a very common question every search engine user ask. I also experience the same thing when I search something by 10 results and by 100 results per page. What I have observed is that when I search for 10 results per page, Google shows results from maps, images, videos etc. But when I search in 100 results per page for the same keyword, I can't see such results very frequently. Due to this, the ranking of a website varies very closely. For example, if I am searching for SEO training in Amritsar in 100 results for a website, it comes on 34th position i.e on the 4th position of the 4th page. But when I search the same in 10 results per page, it appears at 31st position. So , the ranking position difference is there, but it is very slight. Still, I have the same question that why this happens & which result is right?

Matt Sullivan, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  4. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Read Google's terms and conditions and you will find that they "personalize" every search result page according to a number of factors.
    So yes, you are seeing two personalized pages, that's why results are different.
    And yes, that means your results page will be different from everybody else's search results page too.

Tedel, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  5. doublespaces

doublespaces Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly right. Two searches of the exact same phrase will often times yield slightly different results, especially if the locations are different.

doublespaces, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  6. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    I know this happen due to setting . You know there is setting in google you have to set instant result ? I think that's why this happen more there is no big change in result. Almost same search result come .

pawanseolinks, Jun 15, 2016 IP