1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google keywords position down ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashokdhan, Jan 16, 2014.

Hi All
    I have travel website related to flight search & booking.
    As per google guide line change the website. But yesterday i was on 2nd position on some
    keyword "cheap flights New York to Abuja" for this page http://flightom.com/cheap-flights-new-york-to-abuja/
    can anyone tell why its dump sudden i have same keyword and relevant content.
    before changes my title was "cheap flights New York to Abuja" some suggest me that
    change "cheap flights New York to Abuja - FlightOm" but position dump. please help me guys :confused:

ashokdhan, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. isearchbd

isearchbd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't analyzed your pages but if you are using keywords appropriately then discard any linking, keyword overuse and stuffing suggestions. If your site is no worse than that of your competitors then you have nothing to worry about in the short term. Pay more attention to unique content by getting a bunch of credits for Copyscape and learning how to use it. Next, dig around Google webmaster tools and see if you see anything strange.

isearchbd, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Thanks for suggestions dear but i have created my unique content by re checking Copyscape.We have content for example new york to delhi so if i am creating page for new york to mumbai at this point i am not changing content but replacing only keywords is this good.

4. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you get a keyword rankings software, to keep track of positions and see what keywords might perform bad and improve from there?
    It might also be that a competitor improved their pages for the same keywords and now outranks you, so track competitors as well.

Ade Vitan, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  5. ashokdhan

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    that i can check from Google webmaster & Analytics

6. 501

501 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As suggested you should be using some sort of software to track your keyword positioning.

501, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  7. ashokdhan

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    not getting better answer i need to why my ranking decrease i am not asking how to improve