1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google is not approving my Adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by PankajKumar, Jan 7, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I have started a technology related website on 7th Nov 2009. Now It's getting around 500 visitors per day with around 2000 page views. So I applied for Google Adsense account and they didn't approved it. I am really confused why ? They haven't provided me any errors or missing info in my website.
    I guess I am losing atleast 2-3$ per day because of no adsense account. Should I try some other methods ?
    Any help will be appreciated.

PankajKumar, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. venkatreading

venkatreading Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah you should ty others . since you get around 60,000 pageviews per month , you can earn around 100-120 $ purely based on ads. do some research and place some CPM ads . place two ad blocks and you can earn upto 200$ per month . ( 10,000 rupees)

venkatreading, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. amanpreet singh

amanpreet singh Peon

Best Answers:
    the fact is that google has already provided us so much to ponder and use that they dont feel the need to improve further. google has almost everything that a user can wish for on online services.

amanpreet singh, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. amanpreet singh

amanpreet singh Peon

Best Answers:
    google is a wast platform involving collection of all websites on a single platform involvningand improving all is tough task.

amanpreet singh, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. linuxgx

linuxgx Peon

Best Answers:
    Over all google provides a good service that after all is mostly open and free. Try another publisher if google isn't doing the job.

linuxgx, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  6. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=9724

Nonny, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  7. abdulrehman940

abdulrehman940 Active Member

Best Answers:
    create separate post or page & write this statement:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.

and put this post or page url like u create post. www.example.com/adsenseverify then u write in signup form www.example.com/adsenseverify this url.

one more thing, apply on Monday night or Tuesday motning (indian time) i m 95% sure u will get approval. try and share results

abdulrehman940, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nonny and abdulrehman940 for the useful information. I have already applied again for adsense approval because they didn't provided any information for rejection. If I got rejected this time, I will wait for another 4 months... In the mean time I have added AdBrite ads on my site. Thanks again guys. :)

PankajKumar, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  9. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey you are from india.. your site must be minimum six months old to get approved... earlier they used to approve the accounts instantly.. i got it nearly 2yrs ago...

athulbnair, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  10. juhasan

juhasan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is your 2 months old blog getting 500 visitors per day? That raise the question first. Then it comes the age of your website. It's too new. Trust me, Google won't accept such new website.

Wait at least 2/3 months more before applying again.

juhasan, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  11. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Other than the india / china six month thing there is no reason why any website, no matter how 'young' shouldn't be approved as long as it meets Googles criteria.
    Imagine if you came up with the next twitter/youtube/facebook idea and got 2 million hits in your first month - would they turn you down, would they hell, they'd be phoning you up and signing you up as a premium publisher.
    It's either the India / China thing or your site didn't meet their criteria - did you have a privacy policy as an example? Not having one is enough to get you a banned if you have an account, never mind if you've not...
    Also you really do need to write to Google for the non-approval reason, whilst we can give advice here we can't help directly and your time would be spent addressing the issue with Google.
    Hope this helps a little,
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  12. alzack

alzack Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you get quite good unique visitor like that dont just waiting for adsense. Please try other cpc during to completed 6 month. At least you could earn something rather than just waiting for adsense

alzack, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  13. PlumGreekMob

PlumGreekMob Member

Best Answers:
    It could be possibly because a lot of your back links are from blog commenting, you should try creating a more diverse link portfolio.

PlumGreekMob, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  14. prettybomb2008

prettybomb2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually technology website is not approved by Google I dont know their reason but I have read loads of complaints about it . I guess it is much better to create another site or if you have other site like celebrity or health then submit it again in Google coz they have higher approval rate

prettybomb2008, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  15. yuniico

yuniico Peon

Best Answers:
    the longest wait until 6 months. if not on approved list of re-tried using an other email :(

yuniico, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  16. devesh92

devesh92 Guest

Best Answers:
    if u want adsense.....ur......site should..beee..6months...old...

devesh92, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  17. PankajKumar

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions freinds. Actually I have Copyright, Privacy-Policy like all the fulffy pages on my site to meet adsense criteria. I got a mail from them for rejection. It looked more like a copy paste thing and only thing I could find is that my site should be 6 months old. May be this is the reason for not getting approval.

One quick question,
    My brother is having a site and adsense account also. What if I put his ads on my site for next four months before I will try again. Is it legal ? and I hope it would not create a problem to me in future for getting approval for myself. Please guide me.

Juhasan,
    Yes I am getting around 500 UV per day. Check my blog and in the footer right side you can see the google analytics details and I am not using or buying anything to get this. Its all organic traffic coming from Google only and around 30-40 per day from Social bookmarking sites, RSS and other SEs.

PankajKumar, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  18. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong in using your brother's account.
    After a certain period of time, you can apply for the same.

markov, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  19. PankajKumar

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick response. I would use my bros account for the time being :)

PankajKumar, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  20. mv5869

mv5869 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you indexed by Google?

I was accepted for a site that has only a few visitors per day, but it had PR1.

mv5869, Jan 11, 2010 IP