1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Goal Conversion Rate Is 0%

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by manishup, Feb 6, 2013.

Hey Friends

My website was completed 4 goals in last 10 days and unique visitors 3,986 but my goal conversion rate is still 0.00%...

What does it means????

manishup, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many visits you got in those 10 days? Conversion rate will be (success goals/ total visits). They are not calculated with unique visitors.

Also with considering unique visitors your conversion rate comes out to be 0.1% and definitely visits are far more than unique visitors thus making your conversion rate to be very very less and hence its showing 0%.

Makes sense??

seo4me, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. Pankaj_seo

Pankaj_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If we assume that total visit and unique visits ration is 2:1, so your conversion rate is 0.05% and as per my experience analytic is not providing conversion rate if it is below 0.1%....

Pankaj_seo, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. webanalytiker

webanalytiker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should go to "conversion" and "Goal" and see if the 4 goals are registred. If not, you might have made an error in your Goal-setup.

webanalytiker, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  5. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have set any goal that should complete if any visitor visits your page then it should show 100% conversion rate. If not then 0%
    For eg. Your website XYZ.com has been searched from "Google Organic" via keyword "XYZ" now if you have set a goal --- if a person searching via Google from keyword "XYZ" then Goal must be completed. And here your goal will be 100% if a person click on your web page. If just had a search but not clicked then it will be 0%

Here, I guess, you have not set any goal that's why your conversion rate is 0.00 %

sigmainfo, Feb 19, 2013 IP