1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why football?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JimGreenseo, Oct 14, 2011.

I can't imagine why do you like football. I like baketball very much, but how can you like football? it is a idiot game in my mind....

JimGreenseo, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. kapten

kapten Peon

Best Answers:
    for football fun

kapten, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. Lincherry

Lincherry Peon

Best Answers:
    We love football for beatiful tricks, combinations, keaper saves, strategies, dramatic mathes and results. And it's not so fast and puzzle-pated like basketball.

Lincherry, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  4. lilc800

lilc800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Almost all sports are kinda pointless if you think about like basketball.. Trying to get a ball in a hole and soccer kicking a goal and also football running a ball in the in zone..

Anyone can criticize the sport but you must first play it football takes brains a lot of people say "Oh people that play football are dumb" No really to play football you must always be thinking and finding on what the person is gonna do and also must you math and skills..

Also you can use basic physics (even tho most people don't know they are using it) and also geometry (like what would be the fast way to catch the person with the ball most people use angles

lilc800, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  5. allen129

allen129 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Part of why I find football so much more exciting than basketball are the goals. There are infinite combinations on how they are scored, and because there are far less goals in football than the ball ends up in the basket in basketball seeing a goal being scored is a lot more exciting.

allen129, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  6. linksboy

linksboy Member

Best Answers:
    It's a hobby. You can't judge it's an idiot game. Some people there also think that basketball is an idiot game also .

Cheeerss :D

linksboy, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  7. Kenorv

Kenorv Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm an American and I enjoy watching soccer. It isn't my favorite sport but I do enjoy it especially when the world cup is being played. I'm just a big time sports fan in general which I guess is why I like it. It's just one more sport to watch.

Kenorv, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    JimGreenseo - Jim the SEO from China. I would have thought soccer/football would have been playing to your strengths. Basketballers are typically tall...

sarahk, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  9. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Football is a great game , it needs lots of skills..just wondering how can you hate football?..:)

hashif, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  10. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    Different strokes for different folks.

Moses8595, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  11. SongFusion

SongFusion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The build ups to the goals are the exciting part, typically football games are low scoring so when a goal is scored it's even more exciting really.

SongFusion, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  12. nareshsingh1985

nareshsingh1985 Banned

Best Answers:
    Football is the most famous sportsgame in the world. i jus dont know what will happen if there is no football in this world.football is abt skill, speed,braveness,passion. football are juzzzzzz 2 difficult 2 compare wit other sports. long live EPL!!

nareshsingh1985, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  13. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that the author of this question was talking not about European football or soccer.
    Honestly American football is rather silly game and so tough, but football is the most popular game in the world and its poularity higher than basketball's, because all the 'Lords of the rings' live in the USA and play in NBA.

Warner, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  14. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this varies with your taste.. I hate basketball as much as golf.. and i love football as much as cricket..

expertofexperts, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  15. JustusKim

JustusKim Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as the saying goes, if you need to ask, no answer would suffice. Football is a way of life.

The great Bill Shankly once said: Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

Football is our way of life. Check out this awesome video on youtube by MilanKakaBaros - youtube.com/watch?v=NqDrohstPUc

JustusKim, Oct 21, 2011 IP