1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why email marketing its so important

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Oct 13, 2018.

If you try to make money online and you research online its almost imposible to not find something or someone that tells you to build an email list .
    Now i tell from start i am not an expert on email list but i will tell you why you must build one

1. For example lets say you drive traffic throught youtube and you promote an affiliate offer ,from 1000 of visitors you will get 1 or 2 sales ,this its just an example its not exact ,you make 2 sales but that and the rest of clients visits your offer and leave and you dont have theyr contacts nothing

2 Lets supose you have a video and you build a list on description link .Suposing you get 1000 visitors you can get 30 or 40% conversion rate depending on your landing page .So from 1000 visitors you get 300 leads in your email ,then you can make also 1 sale or 2 by putting an offer on your thank you page and you have 300 people who you can target them long time
    SEMrush
    Hope this helps

Spartan14, Oct 13, 2018 IP
    SEMrush