1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why doesn't Google Cache my site template correctly?

Discussion in 'Google' started by unipaper, May 19, 2020.

I changed the site template and updated it, and compressed the site code with optimizer plugins to speed up the site.
    There is no problem with the site template in any browser, but Google does not display it correctly

unipaper, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When you say Google, do you mean Chrome doesn't display the new version? If you add something like ?version=1.1 at the end of your css file it will upload the new css file right away. For example: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css?version=1.1"> Whenever you edit your css file change the version to a new one (i.e. ?version=1.2) to upload your edited css file.

qwikad.com, May 19, 2020 IP
  3. Glen Wheeler

Glen Wheeler Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you may have issues with compatibility on Chrome If you have a preview of the website I am sure some of us can take a look at the issues for you and give some advice.

Glen Wheeler, May 20, 2020 IP
  4. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Click the name of your site and then click “Health.” Click “Fetch as Google” and then enter the URL of the page you want to re-cache in the text box. Click “Web” from the drop-down menu and then click “Fetch.” Wait until the status reads “Successful,” click “Submit to Index” and then click “URL.”

LewisH95, May 20, 2020 IP
  5. unipaper

unipaper Peon

Best Answers:
    click “Health.” ?
    im not found this tools

unipaper, Jun 2, 2020 IP