1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does this hurt so bad?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hellokittymassacre, Nov 2, 2009.

Friday night... I get picked up by my friend, and we pick up my ex... we go to Hanna Haunted Acres, and we all laugh at eachother when we get scared... me and my ex had been talking about getting back together for months. We go into a Haunted House together, and we hold onto each other, everything is perfect. I get my friend to drop me off at his house. Mind you, my dad hates this boy because he took my virginity last year. So, we went to his place, and, well, you can guess what happened. By the time I got home, I was so busted. Dad called his step-dad and cursed him out, they threatened each other, and I was terrified... but i still thought it was worth it... I love him.
    This Morning... I go up to him, and his effing ex is standing next to him. He pulls me aside, and tells me his step-dad says that we cant see eachother. Now after all that I effing went through for him... it's all a lost cause? I even got my mom to let him come over.. dang this sucks. I don't know WHAT TO DO. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.
    my heart is lying on the floor...

hellokittymassacre, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  2. Serpico

Serpico Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if he really liked you he wouldn't use the excuse of his step-dad saying he can't see you.

Serpico, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  3. dpwriter11

dpwriter11 Guest

Best Answers:
    you ll definately get him back,dont worry

dpwriter11, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  4. hellokittymassacre

hellokittymassacre Peon

Best Answers:
    i do still have hope, but its stiffled because im afraid that if i get my hopes up.. it'll be futile.

5. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ Not sure what the line above links to?

~ Agree with Serpico as a rather lame response, as your dad has the same opinion to your disregard. Some how need to play it out to balance your love to what may be a situation you are being taken advantage of....good luck.

Breeze Wood, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  6. sweatlana

sweatlana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is because Love is always gives pain to lovers and take test to check your love is true or not or you doing only time pass but don't worry if your love is true you ll definitely get him back.

sweatlana, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  7. hellokittymassacre

hellokittymassacre Peon

Best Answers:
    im about to see him with a few friends in about 20 mins.. i dont know what to say or do-- i sit right next to him..

8. ksalman92

ksalman92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't sit right next to him?

Your ex boyfriend is play hardball, don't take it. You might feel like he is your world, but if he isn't willing to put in the 50% it takes to make a relationship work, then you shouldn't either. It's all about sacrificing, and if he was with his ex gf the day after he was with you, then obviously he's not sacrificing anything, is he?

Seems to me like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

ksalman92, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  9. Dollar hunter

Dollar hunter Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ofcourse god is testing u,if there is no pain than there is not enjoyment in love.

Dollar hunter, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  10. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    How does your ex feel about all of this? I hope for your sake he feels the same about you as you do him, but what is his take on the step dad?

Ducati1198, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  11. hellokittymassacre

hellokittymassacre Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to give up and throw it all away... but im in love with this boy. he argues that he doesnt know what he can do and that his step dad would be hella mad, but ive gone through hell for him just to prove how much i want to be with him...
    i guess if you love it set it free, and if he doesnt come back.. maybe it just wasnt meant to be. god forbid..

hellokittymassacre, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  12. bronze2730

bronze2730 Peon

Best Answers:
    love your parents and take care of them.. if he leaves you jus leave him too.. throw him out of your life,, your life is important..

bronze2730, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  13. hellokittymassacre

hellokittymassacre Peon

Best Answers:
    he IS my life.

14. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ Very good advice if you can follow it....Nothing wrong with working it out becoming all the wiser for the future - nothing worse than fantasizing than seeing at least in the end.

Breeze Wood, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  15. hellokittymassacre

hellokittymassacre Peon

Best Answers:
    :'( i hate feeling this vulnerable. i just dont know what to say or do around him... i guess im just gonna try to avoid being around him, as much as i can anyways. this is so hard... & to make it better, im not the best at coping with shiz like this. i got trashed last night... god he makes me crazy.

16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I feel sorry for you. You gave the guy the one thing he should have to dedicate himself to you for. He got what he wanted and the rest isn't worth it when others don't have dad's who care about where their daughter is. Your dad is being a good dad by not wanting you around a boy that doesn't love you enough to even respect you.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but obviously you are young. I know that the belief taught these days is that it is ok for young adults to have sex, but girls are being used by guys in this ploy. If I guy values you enough to love you without having sex, go after that one.

My advise as a dad - take it or leave it, I can back it up with life experience and a wife that I respect and love.

debunked, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  17. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I once ran away with this guy once coz I loved him so much & everyone I knew was just so against him. That didn't end well.

But anyway, if he says he wants to fight for you, let him. If he though has given up & would rather just stay away from you like a little chicken, it's best you stay away from him too. He obviously doesn't care as much as you do for him.

Love*, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  18. vibinhari

vibinhari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :eek: Is it still beating?

vibinhari, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  19. Keiser

Keiser Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are a little bit young

Keiser, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  20. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    aw.. this is so sad. 6 billion in the world and all you need is one and you can't get it. :(

beacon.seo, Nov 5, 2009 IP