1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does my camera only can record video for a minute?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by daisuke48, Sep 1, 2012.

Well this is a really old camera..bought in 2006 I think. The model is DSC-W30. The quality of the pic taken is okay but the problem is, it can only record video for 1 minute. I can make it record for at most 23 minutes but the quality is very very very poor (heck even recording for 1 minute the quality is still poor but at least it's watchable). Please don't suggest me to get a new camera or something of those sorts because I cannot afford to buy one. Is the problem with the camera or is it because of the memory card? I check the memory card slot and it's not there...if I buy a memory card of say, 8gb storage can I record video for longer duration?

daisuke48, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  2. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    Change the memory card and increase the storage space.
    Or you can go to your local consultant to discuss about the problem .
    and the last suggestion is please sell it and try to get the new one if your financial condition is poor.

lolpasslol, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There are settings which need to be changed. Normally, it is set at 1 minute to save space on MMC. But not all models have full camera recording.
    So, check and see if there is any thing which needs to be changed in your Camera. :)

Digital_shubhi, Sep 2, 2012 IP