1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does MajesticSEO show no backlinks for my site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by gorrillamcd, Nov 5, 2013.

Hi all,

Super simple/quick question. I've been doing some link building for my month-old website ( http://thematicnet.com/ ). I've checked with a chrome extension and the links are dofollow backlinks. However, majestiseo.com shows nothing in my backlink portfolio (even though it says the index was created a couple days ago). Does it just take time for it to update the page? What's another tool (reputable please) that I could use to check my site's backlink profile?

gorrillamcd, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  2. CharlieL

CharlieL Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can take time. Try ahrefs.com. For me it's showing 10 backlinks and 7 referring domains.

CharlieL, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. gorrillamcd

gorrillamcd Member

Best Answers:
    Woohoo, thanks. That's what I thought, but it's good to get a second opinion and google turned up nothing.

4. gorrillamcd

gorrillamcd Member

Best Answers:
    Would it not show links from google plus? I have several I've posted there and they are dofollow according to the chrome extension I'm using. They don't show up in ahrefs.com.

5. ahrefs

ahrefs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It may take some more time till we find links to specified domain at google plus and add them to our index. A bit more patience...

ahrefs, Nov 6, 2013 IP