1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you think they dumped Bin Ladens body in the sea?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by atvking, May 2, 2011.

1. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    I heard it on a news program, I think it was an American entertainment program. Where did you hear they were going through them? Are you living in America?
    I wish I was so I could see in person all the bollocks that was being sold to the public...

meltinzone, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    No I don't live there, but according to a news channel they were transferring the files to some intelligence agency so they could go through it, maybe it has some useful information.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  3. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    I hope so man. But I heard they were destroyed, maybe they're a mixture of both, after all it is possible to recover data from a destroyed drive. I wonder if the news groups will all eventually start feeding us the same story. This is even worse than 911 itself.... hahahaha

meltinzone, May 3, 2011 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hear Gov. Arnold Shwarzzenegger of California is using his office of governor to further the cause of the Rothschilds and the Illuminati. Apparently, Osama is secretly involved! They are working with the large banks, Hamas, and several other "so-called" terrorist organizations to manipulate the Arab populations into working against their own best interests. Most of the radical Islamic groups on the terrorist watch list are actually under the direct employment of the Jews!

Obamanation, May 3, 2011 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's just silly. You know darned well that group only does what the alien overlords of Regulus 5 tell them to do.

robjones, May 3, 2011 IP
  6. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Rumors are going around that Obama will not be showing the images.

Apparently it's too horrific, and the image shows "a large, open gunshot wound on bin Laden's forehead, revealing brain matter." And "one of bin Laden's eyes is open while the other is "completely gone."

Revealing the image, may put troops into danger. I say the troops are in danger whether an image is shown or not and whether Osama is alive or not.

I guess the only evidence we are going to see is those images of Obama with no tie. This whole event will remain a myth.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
    IsraeI, May 4, 2011 IP
  7. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It appears from sudden newsblasts that fish are dying throughout the Indian sea, near where bin laden was buried. It appears that the poisens in his system that killed, murdered and injured so many humans is now having the same affect on sea creatures.

Very sad. should have rocketed him into outer space and begone with him from the planet earth.

earlpearl, May 4, 2011 IP
  8. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If the whole episode is on tape surely they would have the 'before' and 'after' pics to show, if they wanted.

Bushranger, May 4, 2011 IP
  9. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    :)

One more reason: US never wanted that the Al-Qaida members to see their leader's dead body so that they can't make a hue & crie. Obama's decission correct to not to display Osama's dirty face to the world. He just wanted Osama to rip off completly. :)

RamCity, May 4, 2011 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The spelling on Osama and Obama is so close, I think any Television Newsie with a brain is now sticking with "Bin Laden".

On another note, if anyone here hasn't caught the Piers Morgan interview of Bin Laden's sister, it is a must see:
    [video=youtube;32t0HIBiKXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32t0HIBiKXs[/video]

Of specific interest is 3:12 - 3:30, where she tells the world that she never heard any Saudi ever say that Bin Laden was not a good Muslim, despite the fact his organization promoted the slaughter of Muslim women and children. It makes me wonder if they, or she, knows the first thing about Islam.

Obamanation, May 4, 2011 IP
  11. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:

But dropping 100.000s of US bombs, somehow, does not put US troops and civilians in danger :rolleyes: man LOL the US gov cant tell the truth about anything LOL...

atvking, May 5, 2011 IP
  12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not a rumour. He has announced that they will not be releasing pictures of OBL.
    Stupid reason. Terrorists hardly have any emotion when they see such pictures which make a normal man vomit. They are thoroughly brainwashed. I don't think that OBL photo will anger them.

So true. I couldn't agree more.

laxman363, May 5, 2011 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Something smells fishy with the gov't story of what happened, and what they did...

I am not sure if osama was already dead or not, never heard that one before, but anyone,
    if you follow this story line to the end, then it does not sound very good, and not in our gov't favor...

1: This was a kill/recover order, that does not mean the president directly made this order, but i would not be
    surprised if it was implied over, and over, after all, if you were this navy seal, what would you have done if you
    come face to face with the most evil wanted man on this planet? Would you have taken this man that was not
    armed alive? You only shoot someone in the chest and head when you want to say goodbye to them, forever...

at the end of the day, osama was just another untrained man...a navy seal could have taken him down easily....

Here is a msg from Obama!! Double tap - Bang-Bang, your dead....(This was not a capture alive mission...)

What makes me laugh more is what i heard on TV after the event.

The US govt has followed islamaic law and they were respectful, and did a proper burial at sea....

That is total BullShit at best!

Most of the time, our govt does not even respect us, and they mostly do not care what we have to say!
    So I find it very hard to believe that the USA had respect of a man of terror. I suspect they got him on
    that ship, they took blood, pictures, and dumped his ass at sea without anything being said....

The USA only said they showed respect because they did not want to piss anyone off that likes Osama....

Lastly: Osama is dumped in the ocean quickly, forever....now all the evidence is gone...

Why did the govt not take him to some non-disclosed land location and just bury him?
    (Hell, it could even have been some unvisited island)

Our govt is very good at keeping secrets, so rather then keeping this secret,
    they dumped and destoryed the evidence (osamas body)

I am not sure what is going on; This is what i know for fact; Our govt has lied to us before......

Osama got the easy way out...I was hoping they would capture him, send him down to his
    friends at G. Bay, and let him ponder for the next 10 years before we slowly put him to death.
    Some say, this would have been an expensive, so, we have murderers on death row that
    we pay for today, why would have osama been any different?

If this really happened the way that USA said it did, then our govt showed Osama mercy.....

------------

and this still does not make Pres. Obama a HERO...Since being elected, this is the only thing
    that he has done right since he has been in office wasting our tax dollars. Any pres in office could
    have made that order; If i was pres. and I was given intel where osama was, then I would have made
    that call. Obama was not even 100% sure that osama was even there. By using intel, it was a guess....
    We think he is there, but we just cant be sure, and they were not sure until they come face-to-face with osama....

I would like to know why the USA is so god-damn broke, and we are giving billions of tax dollars to
    terroist countries, then they want to cut our Soc Sec, Medicare/cade, etc...etc...BULLSHIT!

We are not that broke since we obviously have billions/trillions to waste on other countries and wars.....

Has our government taken any oil to pay for 10 years of war?
    If not, then why not?

Get the Fu$%^ out of libya...we have no business there.
    (and if we have to be there, then take their oil to pay for it...)

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    dscurlock, May 5, 2011 IP
  14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I pity the 9/11 victim's families that have been duped into thinking that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. I cannot stress enough how pathetic the US government is.

IsraeI, May 5, 2011 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I pity the land that has to sustain such twisted foolish neural net .

ApocalypseXL, May 5, 2011 IP
  16. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing, you should know that the Al-Qaida members have strong emotion to their religion, hence they are on the path of Terrorism in the name of Holly War.

Second thing, Terrorists mayn't have any mercy or emotion for other people but they do have it for their own members and family.

Being a Terrorist doesn't wipe out one's common characteristics. :)

RamCity, May 5, 2011 IP
  17. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most obvious evidence of bin laden's death is the hard evidence of amazing amounts of fish being discovered dead in the Indian Ocean over the last few days. Wonder if this will long term hurt the fishing industry there. So sorry for the fish and the fishing industry in that part of the world

earlpearl, May 5, 2011 IP
  18. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    So the terrorist is active after his death too? I feel pity for the fishes. :p

RamCity, May 5, 2011 IP
  19. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    Who created the Al-Qaeda? Us gov against Russia in the cold war. Who supported them? Us gov. According to a Us journalist who had an interview just after 911, Osama Bin Ladan was dead for years when 911 happened. Us gov had to find someone to blame and reason to get in Afganistan. Now, they are short with money and can not afford 3 wars so its time to feed the people with lies make them feels safe , and find reason to leave Afganistan. Because watch it, That's what gonna happen soon.

sabato, May 7, 2011 IP
  20. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be better if you had quoted about that Journalist's name & source of his report.

RamCity, May 7, 2011 IP