1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you think they dumped Bin Ladens body in the sea?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by atvking, May 2, 2011.

1. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The whitehouse is debating wether to release any images, and I think sooner or later, they will show them, then well see if they are fake or not.

I think Obama is just trying to play hero, and putting everything in slow motion.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did anyone notice the dull expressions of Obama in his speech. He looked scared and uneasy. Another thing that adds to doubt the truth.

laxman363, May 3, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's the stress that comes with the job, not easy to be fighting two wars while the economy is dying, he probably does not sleep much.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  4. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    I typed Obama, I swear to god.

meltinzone, May 3, 2011 IP
  5. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    Yep all starting back at 911. And I just heard they smashed all the hdds, now why would the navy seals do that? Bush/Obama have some company/group untied ends that needed 'deleting'?

This whole event is BS, the sad part is soooooo many are eating it all up. Shows in the last 9.5 years the majority of humanity hasn't learnt to ask questions and to not believe what they simply see on their tv. It's all a joke. Seriously what a joke.

6. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know this, makes project paperclip make even more sense...

7. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, not easy being a puppet sometimes, being told what to say, what to wear, how to speak, how to act, how to lie to the public everytime his mouth opens or perhaps it's simply the fact he knows that 80% of AMerican public doubt the official 911 story and he now wonders whether it's going to take them another 10 odd years to doubt the very speech he is making.....

Yep, all so he can get into office on the front that 'he' was responsible for finding Osama and how good it has been for the American people and public.
    And the images are fake, that's if they release anything, keep an eye on wikileaks.

And to think the econonmy would be fine had marijuana been made legal like he got into office, got supporters, and votes promising he would bring the peace plant freedom to the people. He lied right there. I mean this one plant would bring billions to the economy per year. But nah, lets keep losing a war that shouldn't even be their business in the first place, never loan a law. That is I assume you were meaning one of the wars was a false drug war.... just like alcohol used to be illegal.... bet most people don't know that.....

8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL.

Those pictures were extremely hilarious, but that's not want we want to see.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
    meltinzone likes this.
  9. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    haha, yeah exactly. But I think for a good number of weeks, judging by what I've already dug up all over thhe net and what the MSM are babbling about, these are the only 'clips' we'll see for a while......

10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant stop laughing, why would they even release these pictures, they don't mean anything.

It reminds me of Star Trek or some other movie.

There was another footage where Obama was playing golf, and all of a sudden he had to leave the game to go to the rescue and get Osama.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  11. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHA, now I can't stop laughing, well at least he was like Bush, on film before it happened, though to be fair golf is far better in the publics eye than reading primary school children an upside down book.... This is funny, is it fact?

But Star Trek, how do you get Star Trek? That had time travel, and I reckon in another timeline the Bush admin went back in time and got the 'lie' right so the building didn't 'freefall'. Is that how you tie it in with Star Trek??

the whole reason those pictures have technically already been 'shown' to the public is so most of the people think Obama watched it, therefore it has to be real...

12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That really is the problem isn't it. The majority of humanity are F'n idiots! Its really only a small minority that realize whats really going on. If the majority had two brain cells to rub together, they would realize it is all a big conspiracy put together by the Jewish run mainstream media. They have so much power, they even control the media sources like Al Jezeera which are printing the same cr*p!

These idiots we call the majority are so stupid, I think what we really need is a rule by the minority for a while. If we could just overthrow all of the western democracies, we could make the foolish masses see their leaders for the liars we, the knowledgable minority, know they are!

I, for one, am getting sick of being called a tin-foil hat wearing idiot, just because I refuse to believe what every credible media source is telling me. Putting my faith in a few dubious blog sites and pro-revolutionary/anti-democracy Islamists is obviously the intelligent choice, and anyone who doesn't get that(AKA most people) is a moron.

Obamanation, May 3, 2011 IP
  13. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm also very surprised that the whole place was not rigged to blow up sky high...I mean this guy is a religious fanatic and if this place was indeed his compound then its quite surprising that nothing was found.

The worlds #2 terrorist sure went away quietly :confused:

When was the last time Bin Laden appeared on video? or last "proof of life"? does anybody know?

atvking, May 3, 2011 IP
    meltinzone likes this.
  14. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, in reading that I first wanted to quote myself, then reading on I realise there those here on DP who believe the same thing! Well I say, hello brother!
    lol, no seriously you hit the nail on the head.
    In Australia the only channels I 'really and truly' enjoy watching are those that promote positivity or free thought. Shows like Big Ideas, similar to the TED website, National Press Club which used to have really good free thinkers, lately more politicians, New Inventors, another ABC program called Hungry Beast, incredible young people discussing these issues and other things most are unaware of.

Anything that gets people thinking in a new way should be compulsory reading in schools, not math and science they'll never use once they leave schools, not to mention books and cinema they're taught to 'criticise' instead of taking the film or whatever for it's main 'idea' as oppossed to the small minute mistakes they made. We're so quick to criticise society without offering a workable alternative.

You seem like the sort of person I'd enjoy having a convo with in RL, lol, but seriously have you ever heard of Jacque Fresco? Super human still travelling the world to share his ideas with young open minded audiences at 94 years of age.... well I met him 1 year ago, and wow, what a guy.

I guess the reason I got out of it was because I was sick of seeing and focusing negatively on things when I actually really have a positive outlook on our future. Now with internet filters and freedom of speech being torn down in countries like Egypt, and Greece starting riots that set the ball rolling, makes me wonder how much longer we've got to truly use these freedom of information sources, like TED and similar.

Wow, sorry man, that babbling just came up out of nowhere.....my bad :p

I am curious as to how much you know about jewism though and your profile/avatar pic....

15. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    It's all a hoax/fake.
    As for the last time he 'truly' appeared. It was just after 911, all videos not long after that aren't the same human being, not a single one. They do however claim to be him, though stupid things like skin tone is much too dark, hair on his face is heaps more, much more overweight etc.

As for things found, well I heard on one of the MSM that HDDs were found and destroyed, I claim it was to get rid of any loose ends or connections that tie the whole American Bush/Obama group in with him. That was all this operation was, tie up/get rid of loose ends.

16. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you believe that he wasn't even armed, yet he was killed!

So much bravery those seals had, the man was not even armed.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  17. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    They had to kill him, because it wasn't him, and if Obama hadn't got somebody for 911 then his election campaign wouldn't be as good. It's simple politics to keep the liars and criminals in power. Why do you think Kal Penn and Arnold Scwazzeneger no longer want anything to do with American politics, they'd rather go back to acting, and who could blame them?

18. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    You are too funny.

I thought Arnold was still Governer of California.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  19. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    Awwwww, ain't that sweet? Dinner and a movie? lol, hahahahahaha ;p

Yeah he is, but lately he's baan talking about returning to film...
    It truly is an interesting time we live...

20. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about.

Anyway, where did you hear that hard drives were destroyed? As far as I know they are investigating what's in them, they didn't destroy it.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP