1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you buy PayPal, facebook, twitter...... Acounts

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by peacelover20, Nov 10, 2015.

Hi

I want to know what is the goal of buying PayPal . facebook. Twitter accounts ??? And Aldo why do you buy verified phone numbers?.

peacelover20, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    i would say that people who buy these accounts mostly do it to help market their businesses. they want a ready established account to avoid or bypass or hustles needed to promote the site. these accounts usually have verified emails with a database that will help them market their product. I personally can not buy an account because I prefer building it from scratch and design it the way that suits my niche best. thank you

kimanierick, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  3. michel13

michel13 Peon

Best Answers:
    the reason is to help market their buiness , cause popular verified accounts have wide databases .

michel13, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe they can't get PayPal account in their country? I would never do this, because if PayPal figure it out they shut down the account and keep your money

pmf123, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  5. peacelover20

peacelover20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And after they buy them , they sell it to whom??? Is it companies or individuels??

peacelover20, Nov 16, 2015 IP