1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do people not make any money from adsense?..LEARN

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by abdobasha2004, Oct 12, 2007.

1. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I only agree with a few .... just because those areas have let you down - does not mean others can't succeed. I am doing several of your don't and they do make money .... duplicate content my ass ....

Hahaha that's funny .... do you know what ? that's the very reason I just added my new eBook here - based on the best method that I have ever found and used ....

Because of your very attitude .... and many others that have the same .... I know just a few will buy the tutorial and guide .... and then of that few only a handful will actually try the method and my teachings and of that few only a couple will stick at it long enough to make that money .... so I loose nothing in sharing my technique and guide.

eBooks and real guides have been tainted by the million others that are useless and crap - in return people just go "argghhh another scam of an eBook" or tutorial ....

thsadmin, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. rememberramu

rememberramu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I also agree content is king, If you can provide quality content regularly you can earn good money from adsense.

rememberramu, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  3. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's the old 80/20 rule. 80% of the people that buy anything or join anything, DONT do anything. The other 20% ( usually less than this amount ) do a ton of work and do learn then take action. Well, some action at least.

Dean

DeanJames, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Exactly .... and that 80% usually read the concept, maybe it appears to hard, to long, they don't understand and give up, never even testing the basic concepts .... some will walk away and some will complain that it didn't work (without trying).

thsadmin, Dec 10, 2008 IP