1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do Pakistanis hate Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Helvetii, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You defend terrorists in all threads don't you? You don't accept there wrongs do you? Did you ever accept that Osama did 9/11?

All that makes me not like you. It's fortunate that you were born in a well-off family where you have access to internet and education otherwise

But ofcourse you'll hopefully get educated and get a respectable job but you should stop supporting terrorists and defending them. If you carry this attitude in the real world in India or anywhere, then mark my words "no will like you". Not even a majority of Indian Muslims.

I hope you change your attitude.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  2. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    where where where I defend terrorists? improve your English properly, read carefully what we say. Show me where I defend terrorists? and this is not the topic we are talking about terrorists.

If I say 911 is an inside job then it proves I support terrorists! strange! I should stop talking people like you! change your attitude then suggest others! Then all those Americans support terrorists who think 911 was in inside job! what about those Professors having knowledge on this field, does they all support terrorists? then trying to know the truth means supporting terrorists as its suspected that they have done! Why should I trust always official statements we have rights to know the truth.

Okay I have internet access and education but you don't have! I hope here others members are looking at this. No need to hope, we hope you can express yourself properly and stop attacking personally here. I am sure that talking with you means wasting my time here

samser_m, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't accept their wrongdoings. If I say that Muslims themselves killed Muslims in Godhra riots just so that they could show that they are discriminated against, would you be angry with me? your behavior is comparable to that.

Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Now I must say either you can't read English or write it properly. Tell me where I defend terrorists first and where am I supporting them then I will continue to answer otherwise not?

Someone help this crazy guy please... not sure how he can jump from one topic to another without answering properly questions we asked.

samser_m, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  5. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oi! which wars did pakistan win with India are you on dope or something ?

Samesr_m since you said your family members are serving in Indian Army, you may be the right person to reply to vebtools.

hdwills, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen Samser_m reading this thread atleast twice but still he hasn't said that India defeated Pakistan, maybe he doesn't want to admit that just like Vebtools, he's a real patriot.

Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't seen you weigh in on the Saudi Woman who spoke out against Muslim Clerics on the other thread. Knowing you are a Muslim, I think most would call that a silent endorsement of terrorism.

Obamanation, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  8. hdwills

Best Answers:
    Come'on dude Samser_m tell vebtools about the wars. Your silence speaks volume of your patriotism.

Since I am a patriot I will reply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistan_War_of_1947

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistan_War_of_1971
    (pakistan split into two)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

India really beat the c*ap out of pakistan.

And for video proofs of 1971 war, where the PAKISTANI GENERAL SURRENDERED with 90,000 troops.

Compare that to the Longewala battle of 1971 war, where 120 Brave Indian soldiers beat the living sh*t out of an entire pakistani tank regiment of

1. 2000 pakistani soldiers
    2. 65 Tanks

Read about it here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala

Video Here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fy3XLnWsok&feature=related

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Pngki49b8

A video proof of 1999 war

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS8cKBgNsOI&feature=related

War is not funny. Countless lives or lost, families broken. And it certainly is not something you should use to brag your national pride but than
    when war is thrust upon you and your fellow country men killed, you cannot remain silent.

hdwills, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  9. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously not condemning them is equal to endorsing them.

Just look at the hatred against Americans and Jews over here, this is just one I came across. There might be more bigger groups but I'm not going to waste my time looking for them.

Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  10. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Whether I should comment on any post or not that is my personal matter. India-Pakistan relationship I have never ever been seen healthy from my birth. you are insisting me to say something about this because I am Indian Muslim, some of my relatives are serving Indian Army and he is Pakistani & Muslim. I don't think I need to prove my patriotism here replying his post. I do only comments on those topics on which I have something to say. Not like someone jumping like a frog on this forum here and there.

samser_m, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  11. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It just shows that you'll defend Islam and Pakistanis but you'll not defend India if someone levels false allegations on it. I your heart you support only Pakistan and Islam.

Here's some information for vebtolols, I'm sure he won't reply to it.

Simla Agreement (Source: wikipedia)

In 1972 the Simla Agreement was signed between India and Pakistan, the treaty ensured that Pakistan recognized the independence of Bangladesh in exchange for the return of the Pakistani PoWs. India treated all the PoWs in strict accordance with the Geneva Convention, rule 1925[20]. It released more than 90,000 Pakistani PoWs in five months[57]. Further, as a gesture of goodwill, nearly 200 soldiers who were sought for war crimes by Bengalis were also pardoned by India.
    The accord also gave back more than 13,000 km² of land that Indian troops had seized in West Pakistan during the war, though India retained a few strategic areas[58]; most notably Kargil (which would in turn again be the focal point for a war between the two nations in 1999). This was done as a measure of promoting "lasting peace" and was acknowledged by many observers as a sign of maturity by India. But some in India felt that the treaty had been too lenient to Bhutto, who had pleaded for leniency, arguing that the fragile democracy in Pakistan would crumble if the accord was perceived as being overly harsh by Pakistanis and that he would be accused of losing Kashmir in addition to the loss of East Pakistan[7].

Helvetii, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  12. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Why don't you answer when I ask any question because you don't have knowledge and still remark. I am not like you, I only speak on those topics on which have something good to say. I am not here to make India-Pakistan relationship more hot, neither have interest to entertain a non-sense nor have time to waste here with a joker.

samser_m, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  13. hdwills

Best Answers:
    You want relations to improve with pakistan even after they killed so many of our country man in Mumbai on 26/11 ?

I am not saying that because he is a "Muslim" I have no problem with his religion. What I took exception to is the obvious misstatement of his facts about indo pak wars.

No religion is greater than the country.

And I did not ask you to write about the wars because you are a "Muslim", but because you are an Indian and members of your family serve in the Indian Army (as you claimed).

Since your family members are serving in such an exalted and illustrious organisation of India, you are better placed than me to answer to @vebtools.

You took it the wrong way. And you are talking about Indo pak relation while our jawans bleed during insurgency and our citizens from Kashmir to Assam are
    killed every other day.

One question to you

Should the terrorist kasab be hanged ?

hdwills, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  14. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Thanks hdwills for making it clear to me.

First Kasab, if he is found guilty then obviously he should be hanged. Not only he, I would not mind if all of them be hanged who do crimes and kill innocent people, not only in India but any any part of world regardless of religion but all should get proper justice, not something like here force fully trying to prove me a Pakistani as I am Muslim! No doubt this is conspiracy.

We some Muslim repeatedly told here that Islam does not permit to do so, to kill innocent people and all terrorists are not Muslim. In every religion there are some extremists!

I know how his wife and children cry when our relatives go to Kashmir after vacation (Last 15/16th Feb again went there), as we know very well he may loose his life anytime. We always want a peaceful relationship of both countries but we know it may not happen. Now one generation are going later another generation will go there for fight. Ultimately both countries will loose lives of people like us, our relatives... I know this surly happen for all countries. I am 1000% against war.

I think those people are guilty who are powerful, not common people. Why this war could not be stopped don't know (actually we all don't have same peaceful mind ), but wish if could see someday a peaceful end of it.

There are some misunderstanding regarding Indian Muslim, like some people active on this forum, who trying to prove me as Pakistani. This one is my first bad experience from a non-Muslim in India, I have completed my education from a school/college, where I had many many Hindu friends and now working with many Hindus, sharing our thoughts and knowledge. We never saw both of us like this manner. It makes me feel sad how come they say it! Its not only shame but it also proves what type of respect they have regarding us. (I know these are few, otherwise our country never could develop and still could go on some fights among religions ) I have never ever defend terrorists here, dig all my posts, he could not prove and forcing me to say something as I am Muslim and insisting me! I may also arise some topic like Gujrat riots. But I don't want only because this will lead nowhere, we only blame each other.

Peace!

samser_m, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But we repeatedly remind you that according to islam no non-muslim is considered innocent. So the killings of Jews and Christians as prescribed by mohumud is perfectly OK, since they are not innocent according to mohomud.

debunked, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Best thing we can do is stop funding the radicalism and stupidity. Anyway, I always thought they hated us because we have larger... ;)

Mia, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  17. samser_m

Best Answers:
    This is the biggest misconception in Islam, no doubt resulting from the constant stereotyping and bashing the media gives Islam. When a gunman attacks a mosque in the name of Judaism, a Catholic IRA guerrilla sets off a bomb in an urban area, or Serbian Orthodox militiamen rape and kill innocent Muslim civilians, these acts are not used to stereotype an entire faith. Never are these acts attributed to the religion of the perpetrators. Yet how many times have we heard the words 'Islamic, Muslim fundamentalist. etc.' linked with violence.

Politics in so called "Muslim countries" may or may not have any Islamic basis. Often dictators and politicians will use the name of Islam for their own purposes. One should remember to go to the source of Islam and separate what the true religion of Islam says from what is portrayed in the media. Islam literally means 'submission to God' and is derived from a root word meaning 'peace'.

Islam may seem exotic or even extreme in the modern world. Perhaps this is because religion doesn't dominate everyday life in the West, whereas Islam is considered a 'way of life' for Muslims and they make no division between secular and sacred in their lives. Like Christianity, Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes. It lays down strict rules of combat which include prohibitions against harming civilians and against destroying crops, trees and livestock.

NOWHERE DOES ISLAM ENJOIN THE KILLING OF INNOCENTS.. The Quran says:

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors." (Quran 2:190)

"If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 8:61)

War, therefore, is the last resort, and is subject to the rigorous conditions laid down by the sacred law. The term 'jihad' literally means 'struggle'. Muslims believe that there are two kinds of jihad. The other 'jihad' is the inner struggle of the soul which everyone wages against egotistic desires for the sake of attaining inner peace.

There is no doubt about it. Obviously nobody including me can remain silent. And that's why people always win when give full power of them to save own country.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
    samser_m, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  18. jadeslair

jadeslair Peon

Best Answers:
    US Policies are based on fredom of relidion, so that is not true.

jadeslair, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  19. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out again and so ratio analysis of both country

for 1971 just read the top line of the link you provided ;)

Vebtools, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  20. jadeslair

jadeslair Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with this post is that most people refuse to look at topics from a varied point of view. There are generalizations and stereotyping. Just because a person is from a country or religion does not mean that you know the depth of who they are. Not all pakastanis are terrorist, not all americans hate pakastanis, not all pakastanis hate americans, not all indians are gas station owners, having internet does not make you rich in india, america is not the only developed country, all sects of islam are not the same.

So it seems that a lot of americans want to bash on other countries due to ignorance. Lets pose these questions. Would you defend youself if your country were invaded? Would you be friendly to a country that bombed your house and your family died? would you like a country that supplies your enimies with weapons even though they claim to be an ally of yours?

Since there seems to be a concern about muslims. Are the catholics perfect, have catholics, cristians every killed because of religion?

Before anyone can open their mouth they need to thhink from the perspective of the other side, that may be difficult unless you know the whole situation so most people should just not say anything at all, just listen. BTW before someone judges me by my words, know that I am an american. Knowing that you should still not reply with any presumptions.

jadeslair, Apr 5, 2010 IP