1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do Pakistanis hate Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Helvetii, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They dont follow their own Religion book, how could they believe on us? lolz
    or may be they does not want to agree with a Muslim

or may be they affiared that if they support Muslim their Army will also kill them, like killing civilians in Muslim countries

Vebtools, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  2. nagender

nagender Active Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetti, They are extremist. They hate Indians too.

@Vebtools. Pakistan never won any war against India. Pakistan is bloody loser country.

Look at below:
    Lt. Gen A. A. K. Niazi of Pakistan signs the instrument of surrender on 16 December, surrendering his forces to Lt. Gen Jagjit Singh Aurora of Indian army.
    [​IMG]

nagender, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  3. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are the biggest living proof that some Muslims support terrorists and approve their agenda. Terrorists attack India, America,Russia,jews and you have repeatedly shown your hate towards all of them in this thread. So this is the biggest proof that you support terrorists. Muslim farmers grow poppy in Afghanistan, sell it to spoil rest of the world and give the money to terrorists, this is a widely known fact.

Why don't you respond to the picture posted above? :)

Here's another picture for ya:
    [​IMG]
    A 17 year old Muslim girl bombed Moscow last week. She died. What did she know about jihad? What did she get, other than killing innocent civilians? Such an abomination. (who all I use that word for is debatable)

Helvetii, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  4. BustPriceline

BustPriceline Guest

Best Answers:
    Now you all dragged me into this topic. As the whole world knows Americans are the champions of human rights and they love freedom. That is why they allow every religious practice on their land. That is why the law of their land doesn't discriminate. They also have separation of 'church' and state---> Translation: there is no relationship between religion and government.
    When you go to the muslim world, most governments are religion based which led to tolerance to extremist ideas. Those extremists think every man and woman walking on this world should worship Allah which is pretty irrational. They have an illusion of taking over this world and make everyone muslim and ultimately take the Friday night party freedom away from Americans. After all Americans are the ones who are distributing their culture through the movies and etc. These all hate towards Americans stem from the religious point of view that sees the world through burka and consider women as objects. If anyone else can come up with more convincing reason why muslims hate America, I am ready to learn.
    When we come to Pakistan, there is trust issue between the governments. Pakistani government thinks US-India alliance is stronger. Had Pakistan cooperated with the US from the start, the war in Afghanistan could have come to conclusion long time ago.

BustPriceline, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  5. superfrankie

superfrankie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now you will catch on 'English" Cause you "Lake Of Knowledge" Indeed you don't have Lake of knowledge in your Brain, Indeed a Mangrove..

superfrankie, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well said, if Muslims give up the their ambition of turning everyone into a muslim then they might get more respect. Just look at this page, I see ads on "how to convert to islam online", all mosques are continuously brainwashing distraught losers to convert to islam (e.g. Jihad Jane), in india (which has the biggest muslim population of 200 million+, more than any islamic country) muslims clerics encourage their followers to have 5-10 children so that they can become the majority group and turn India into an Islamic country (actually that's how they reached 200 million). All such problems of hate and terrorism arise from the fact that they don't like any non-muslims.

Helvetii, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  7. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very good info.

I was not aware of that! I am from India and Muslim. 5-10 is pretty low. isn't? I was suggested to have 500-1000, but I am trying... 5000-10000, I think this is enough for me.

samser_m, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  8. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    WOW you remembered the name of India, America, Russia, jews, but what did you say about Pakistan, Phlestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebnon, Gaza and the rest of Muslim countires including India :confused:

why should i responded to the picture :confused:

Did she performed a "Jihad" really?? where did you read all these? of your brain answered you that she performed Jihad??

again "lake" of knowledge!! i think you need to learn about the difference B/W terrorim and Jihad.

Dont you think, in this topic question asked to Pakistanies not the Muslims around the world :-?

you have extra ordinary knowledge about Muslims, even we the Muslims dont know and:
    I wish i can know about the soap which is used in brain washing, because your media used it very well on your brain ;)

actually some one used brainwashing soap on me, thats why i am making lots of English mictakes

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
    Vebtools, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  9. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Nnot your mistake, may be your media showing you wrong picture of World to you because your own writters written that "Indian media is most currupt media of the world" google it ;)
    Just search the status of all three wars on wikipedia ;) and decide who win and who loss, (dont forget to use analytical procedures there)

Vebtools, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Osama Bin Laden's (and thousands like him) a Muslim, he says he's doing Jihad and he's a terrorist. Religion is a personal choice, Osama chose Islam and now if he says he's doing jihad according to quran then you cannot say that he's not. All terrorists follow a "book" in their way which might be different from the way others following the same "book" see it, but still both sides call themselves muslim and therefore we will club you all together. You all follow the same book, belong to the same religion and sympathize with each other (if you didn't, you'd have caught osama and other terrorists by now instead of hiding them). You have no right to say that terrorists are not true muslims just the way terrorists have no right to tel you the same.

Everywhere in the world muslims create problems be it China,Russia,India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Us,UK,France,Israel,Sudan,Somalia,Iran and I can go on and on. So many problems, so many terrorists. There must be something wrong with your lot.

Name me one Islamic country which is prosperous and gives women equal rights. Just one.

Helvetii, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  11. samser_m

Best Answers:
    You have no rights too to say that all Muslims are terrorists and only Muslims do crime. You are just trying to turn the actual topic.

samser_m, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  12. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never said that all Muslims are terrorists and only Muslims do crime, I only said that all terrorists are Muslim. I repeat my earlier question again which you conveniently ignored: Name me one Islamic country which is prosperous and gives women equal rights. Just one.

Helvetii, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  13. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Really?? how do you know that he is doing according to the religion?

Prove it
    Is there any country in the world who is following Islamic Country? name me one? Just one!! ;)

Islam give equal rights to woman and Man. (They may be vary but equal)

I think you have not read about other religion like hindu nism, a Woman is considered as Animal in Hindunism

Vebtools, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Confirmation that Pakistan supports terrorists:

Musharraf SAID: -

“”"”"”"”You try to do damage to us, we will do damage to you. We should address the trust deficit between the two countries. The ISI does the same thing as the RAW does. There is no distinction.”"”"”"”"”"

>Thats a SPECTACULAR SELF GOAL scored by Musharraf for Pakistan.

How self goal?? Expained below:

>>>>>>>>In reply to the above statement JAMAAT-E-ULEMA-I-HIND leader Mehmood Madani said to MUSHARRAF:-

“”"”You ruled Pakistan for so long and you agree that this happens from both sides. We don’t know about both sides but you have admitted that it (fomenting terrorism) is happening from your side(PAKISTAN’S SIDE).””"”

Thus Musharraf scored a SPECTACULAR SELF GOAL for Pakistan.

Link: http://www.pakspectator.com/general-pervez-musharraf-in-india/

Video there on youtube.

Helvetii, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  15. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    out of topic???
    i try to find video on youtube, but i got this video [video=youtube;dw7XnBPxnA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rCNOC3-0g[/video]

I learned that Hindu are just brain washing of their innocent kids i think give the choice to the world, who are washing brains not only against Muslims, but also Chiristan and Jews

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
    Vebtools, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  16. samser_m

Best Answers:
    I bet he will come up with another issue. :D

samser_m, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  17. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    lolz, the whole DP know this :D

Vebtools, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  18. Brandon.Add.On

Brandon.Add.On Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that in America killing people is illegal, i guess that's the price we chose to pay for a sane society with logical ways to get things done.

Brandon.Add.On, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure who she is but we have put many extremists who encourage terrorism in jail, not feast them like Pakistan.

And Saser_M you should see what a true Indian Muslim is like and then compare it with yourself. I don't have any issues with normal peace loving Muslims, it's only those who kill people, support them, defend them and refuse to accept their wrongs I have a problem with.

Here's the video for both of you:
    [video=youtube;LmDz3w4fC0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDz3w4fC0o[/video]

Helvetii, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  20. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Shut up your mouth! You may check my every post on this forum and contact with all my Hindu friends, many of my relatives are still in Indian army and yes, they are in Kashmir and fighting against Pakistan. And obviously we are Muslim. Tell me where I say that I don't love our country and supports Pakistan blindly. You are personally attacking me on every posts. You are extremists and sick! People like you could easily start violence and you know what will happen if it happens here. Since I am talking about Islam and Muslim so its easy for you to make me Pakistani - right?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    samser_m, Apr 4, 2010 IP