1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do Pakistanis hate Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Helvetii, Mar 31, 2010.

US gives them Arms, planes, money, electricity etc...

But still all Pakistanis I have seen are america haters.. The possible reasons are beyond me..

Maybe some of our friends can enlighten us?

Helvetii, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. Fazal

Fazal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Due to American government pollicies. Which are against muslims

Fazal, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PAkistanies Does not hates Americans, even not American Army, We hate their Gov and their Policies, because they are against Pakistanis and their religion, American Gov big Budget consist on those weapons which are used against them and their other Muslims brothers and sisters (Iraq, Afghanishtan etc)

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can't we stop giving money to all these countries!!??!!?!

We have seen how they use the money for killing, brainwashing, etc...

debunked, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So are you against the Pakistani government as well, in its policy of killing Muslims in the Swat Valley, and militant Taliban where it finds them?

Obamanation, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  6. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Dont know about the others but I hate Pakistani Gov as well, who are just slaves of American Gov. how can they give permision to American army to come to their country. I am waiting for next election when the Nawaz Sharif will came in Gov. Yeah the guy who make Pakistan the nuclear power with the help of all Pakistanies. I know he can not sent back USA Army to their home, but i believe he will try his best.

Lolz the money given to Pakistan Gov is not used in development, the leader use that money for their own use, thats why Presedent of Pakistani has Much money and asset than Obama. If they start using the money in the development of Pakistan, Then we would be in much better condition (Thanks to Allah that we are in good condition with out their money)

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You all elected them so entire pakistan is responsible for their actions, shifting the blame on leaders you elect is a nice way. And BTW Sharif did not make Pakistan a nuclear power with help of all pakistanis, your con scientist stole the parts and techniques from other countries and assembled a plant and further sold it to other countries to spread hate and war. While I thought that all this was haraam in Islam.

And why do you want to send back US Army? What's wrong with their policies? If fanatics hiding in Afpak kill people all over the world mercilessly and Muslim governments refuse to catch them (Just as Pakistan doesn't arrest Lakvi and Dawood) and bring them to justice then what else should a country do?
    Maybe *you* are in good condition, but majority of pakistan is not. People die of hunger and malnutrition, pakistan has to beg the IMF to give it money...

Helvetii, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    I know scintest did but it was Nawaz who introduce them, Dont know why every time blame to Muslims, when a Muslim country make a weapon the whole non-muslim comunity start saying they are selling, let me know why not sell to others :-? If America can sellt o Israel or Isreal can sellt o America to kill Muslims then why not Muslims? BTW Muslims not yet used Nuclear weapns against non mumlims, its only America (and othe rnon muslim countries) who are using these weapons to kill innocent civilians (The whole world seeing)

and for leaders, i wish we can select our leaders, the Person who has power become leader

In the name or terrorist war they are just killing civilians, if they really want to kill terrorits then fight from their own lands, not our. Atleast we will die with respect. DID they find Osama yet? any reduction in terrorim activities? no

just increasing day by day, just because of USA

may be you are watching an anti Pakistan news chanel other wise More People Sleep Hungry in India than in Pakistan http://www.groundreport.com/World/More-People-Sleep-Hungry-in-India-than-in-Nepal-an/2871250

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  9. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:

US is trying to phase out Nuclear bombs, US-Russia have already started do so, an it's not just muslim countries even when India and North Korea pursue Nuclear bombs the world condemns it. The only problem with muslim countries having Nuclear bombs is that they have a hard time keeping it safe, they have homegrown terrorists/extremists they sell it to each other and all.

US killing civilians in the name of terrorism???
    You think they love to kill civilians so they just make up the excuse of terrorism and start killing them? If Afganistan and Pakistan just go and catch the terrorist and hand them over war will be unnecessary. But you'll never do that. Terrorists are a foreign policy tool for you. Many people think that terrorists kill in the name of god, for god. But it's just a few people who use terrorists to get their own way.

Who has benefited from the war in Afganistan? Who has benefited from hiding Osama? Who got billions of dollars aid? Who got F-16's ? Who got Power Plants? Who's asking for a nuclear deal?

I wouldn't be surprised if one day India loses its patience with Pakistan's support and partnership in terrorism and bombs it down to a state even worse that that of Afghanistan or Iraq.

Helvetii, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  10. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    yeah the only blame you guys had ;)

now start some new stories we are board with this one
    check out from your own webs http://www.prisonplanet.com/1-in-3-killed-by-u-s-drones-attacks-in-pakistan-are-civilians.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/04/drone.attacks/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan

They just want t finished Muslims, because Islam is most growing religion of the world.

If Afganistan and Pakistan just go and catch the terrorist and hand them over war will be unnecessary. But you'll never do that. Terrorists are a foreign policy tool for you. Many people think that terrorists kill in the name of god, for god. But it's just a few people who use terrorists to get their own way.

benefit of this war is to America only, because through this war they entered the only Islamic country with nuclear weapons.

whats the benefit of F-16 to Pakistanies? (they give us for free???)
    Power plant??? about which power plant you are talking about? we had 16 hours loadshading in our cities
    Dollars aid?? who are getting this? only the slaves of USA gov, the Gov of Pakistan not me or other Pakistanies

Pakistan already won 3 wars against India, you have lake of knowledge

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  11. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    HAHA! Good one :D

Yeah you're right I have a lake of knowledge, as for the rest of the points I'll let others bash you for your stupidity and ignorance my sanity with fanatics has run its course for today.

Helvetii, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  12. Brandon.Add.On

Brandon.Add.On Peon

Best Answers:
    The american gov is NOT against muslims. It is in the constitution. What those muslims choose to do ie Kill Innocent Civilians is what our best interest is in

Brandon.Add.On, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  13. TG2006

TG2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    I thought everyone hated Americans? lol

TG2006, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  14. mi25

mi25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Vebtools America does not target civilian population. As with any war there will be civilian casualties. If America didn't care about civilian casualties and wanted to kill all Muslims the American army would have bombed Iraq and Afghanistan back in the stone age and there wouldn't have been the need to send troops there.
    How about you start criticizing the Muslim terrorist who are placing bombs in Pakistani markets, Mosques and killing hundreds of innocent civilians.
    Since you are from Pakistan do you care that Innocent Pakistanis are being murdered by Islamic terrorists ?

mi25, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No no. Just the muslims, scallies, chavs, and cottagers. It just seems like everyone when its everyone you hang out with.

Obamanation, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  16. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    check the links and decide whether they are targeting civilians or terrorists
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan#United_Nations_human_rights_concerns
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/1-in-3-killed-by-u-s-drones-attacks-in-pakistan-are-civilians.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/04/drone.attacks/

America entered in Iraq to kill Saddam Hussein, now he is finished, WHy they are still killing people of Iraq?
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
    Who said you that they are Muslim terrorist? they are agents of India and Russia who are using Mosques, schools and holy places for bomb blast, Muslims terrorists only attack on Gov, in their events etc

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  17. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Not Americans, may be American Gov

Vebtools, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  18. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think so.

samser_m, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They have already started leaving Iraq, it cannot be done overnight.
    And according to you Americans want to kill muslims, Russia wants to kill muslims, India want to kill muslims, Jews and Israelis want to kill muslims, in short you means all not muslims across multiple religions want to kill muslims, if that's what you think then you should seriously think about "What the fuck is wrong with our lot?"

Furthermore, is it okay for muslim terrorists to kill Government leaders who have been elected by the people? Whatsover happened to Islamic belief of sacredness of life and forgiveness? lol, ofcourse you are leading by your allah's example.

Helvetii, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  20. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    may be this would be a reason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=related

Did i said this :-? or any other Muslim any where?

you guys question to us and ans to yourself (how childish you are)

Vebtools, Apr 2, 2010 IP