1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims like fire and expolsives so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You sir are an eloquent wordsmith,there is no one on P&R that I admire more.In truth Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east.In 1949 the displaced Jews came and turned the desert into an oasis.Yes Palestinians were uprooted and displaced but.....Israel is now a fact.I for one will defend Israel's right to exist as the also rights of Palestinians.And yes you are right,Israel does provide a safe haven for Arabs.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  2. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is most of the people do not understand their own religion, they rely on someone else to explain it to them..

The Webby, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    In an open air prison.

IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then why are so many Muslim Arabs trying to break into said "Open air prison" by getting away from "Muslim lands"?

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I understand your post however.........Israel has legitimate security concerns that even many Israeli Arab citizens accept as a reality in that volatile land.It's the price they have to pay for living in a country under siege.

6. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, not only does Israel siege Gaza, they also occupy the West Bank, and continue to build settlements there, why? I thought they wanted peace ?

All this is bad for Israel in the end, they cannot be aided by the US forever.

IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Let us agree that fighting the middle east superpower with a few rockets and small arms is pointless.The Palestinians will only win at the negotiating table.That table is there,but first there has to be a period of tranquility so that the moderates on both sides can come together.
    I believe Israel does desire peace.

8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree they are a superpower, they couldn't even defeat Hezbollah.

Israel's neighbours are stockpiling right now, let's not pretend they are not a threat...it would be enormously stupid to think that.

The Israeli regime is not interested in negotiations. They said Jerusalem is not negotiable.

If Israel wants peace they would not build in the West Bank, it's simple as that, it's clear for everyone to see.

I think you should stop defending tyrants. I don't defend Hamas nor Hezbollah, why do you feel the need to defend Israel regardless of what they do, are you Jewish?

IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're the sect here SP :eek: also while we built a little thing known as western civilization you guys where busy to implement sharia pwn the clit of your women and pleasuring goats .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Europe was the dark ages when Christians were rulers. You didn't build anything..you are good at eating children, killing and destruction.

It wasn't the dark ages when Muslims ruled Spain was it now? We need those days back.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @IsraeI
    No I'm not Jewish and follow no religion.In fact I consider myself to be the most unaligned poster on this forum.I have no set biases like everyone else on here.I hate no one and feel neutral.As such I can see without prejudices and can make conclusions in a fair manner.
    On the one hand I will defend Muslims from being attacked on this forum,at the same time I will defend Israel's right to exist and defend herself.

12. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    The Middle East will be decided by its citizens rather than the Gov'ts - Israel made a mistake relying on Mubarik in Egypt instead of using the time to establish a lasting friendship with the Egyptian People. The mistake is repeated elsewhere and serves no purpose, Turkey is another example of Israel's obstinance rather than extension of peace between their people.

Breeze Wood, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  13. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is that Israel doesn't want to exist. When you build in the West Bank, when you don't want to negotiate, when you put humans in an open air prison, threaten other countries in the region, you are asking for someone to wipe you off the map, I think you should understand that. Nobody is picking on Israel, they are asking for trouble.

IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh ya everyone enjoyed the muslim invasion , who doesn't love someone that invades , kills and yell to the survivors convert or die . The muslim invasion was so nice that it freaking started the Dark Ages . If the 1st caliphate would have never gotten off the ground then the world would indeed be a millennium ahead .

Are you trying to troll yourself by denning written history ?

15. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    No it didn't, it started the renaissance. Dark ages is the product of Christianity.

IsraeI, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @IsraeI@ApocalypseXL
    On this you are both wrong,clearly the dark ages began with the fall Constantanople.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  17. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually Renaissance started only after Europeans got rid of your dogs in Spain. And most of Muslims live in Dark Ages even now. Yes, white people helped you out with technology so those of you who don't want to wipe their anuses with bare hands, may use paper now

thesickearth, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  18. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    The Dark Ages began with the fall of the Roman Empire and ended @1200 AD after the first major states where established . The rise of France , England and the unification under the Crusades resulted in sufficient military strength to stop and crush any invasion against Europe . The resulting stability created the infrastructure required for growth and progress .

19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You are partially correct,in the west it started after the Vandals sacked Rome,but enlightenment continued in the east until the fall of Constantanople.

20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it is interesting that 900 years has passed and Romania is still in dark Ages.

gworld, Sep 18, 2011 IP