1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims like fire and expolsives so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011.

1. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Civilian casualties..it's G W Bush who killed the most innocents, the man you admire so much.. he killed 1 million people :) He was a Christian.

1 million is not enough for you? Want more dead? :D

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only seem to fight with you if you haven't noticed, have you ever thought that you maybe half the problem here? I admit I have a argumentative personality but it's normally provoked by someone. I have a gay friend also and that comment just ticked me off, I don't know what it is but you just seem to push my buttons. I don't think you're nasty person I think you do honestly try and defend people, maybe our personalities just clash.

I still think your idea or humor needs some thinking over about. You may not of meant it offensively but sometimes it only needs to be worded slightly the wrong way and things here get blown out of proportion. You don't know me, so you'll have no idea if I'm a nice person or not.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Because fire and explosives are cool and fun to play with?

[video=youtube;m3KxXukWrpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3KxXukWrpg[/video]

The Webby, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Now "finally" you're starting to make sense.I'll be honest Seqqa,I am an argumentative little b*&#h.No man can put up with me.I do admit that,but that does in no way negate the fact that Muslims are targeted here on P&R.I feel I have to say something.I just hate bullying.So we will have to accept that we are going to clash on here.I'll "try" and not get personal,that's the best I can do.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. saladflorida

saladflorida Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is so far the best answer out of three pages. so? got your answer OP, end of story :D

saladflorida, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's proof :

terrorist-on-fire.jpg

@Seqqa No problem man and thanks for the movie tip .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah getting personal here isn't a great idea, the rules are slightly more lax then used to be. The forum was smaller then and easier to manage though, but I think if someone really was all out bells and whistles going they'd be banned very quickly.

Sometimes I'll post a shocker thread, but there not supposed to offend anybody. More provoke discussion, I've done quite a lot of them now from. I did popular one in the business forum a little while ago called "20 Reasons Why You Can't Make Money!".

I've been absent for a while due to some work that needed completing, so I thought I'd throw something out there. It was something I'd been thinking about for a long time. But even I know that Christian extremists are just as bad look at what Guy Fawkes tried to do. Sometimes It'll even do it if I know I'm not right, it'll still educate someone.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The question was - Where in Islamic texts does it say you must burn people.

You post an image of a flag being burned..it doesn't answer the question.

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  9. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting to know,here everybody arguing about dumb people out there who don't actually give a shit whats going on here.Here , what all I can see is everybody got a point to stick, so everybody is blaming and defending.I don't see any understanding and responsibility.

Talking about religious books, Its for building strong society.Its the intentions we have to understand not the words.
    After all what language your book written in..coz, God knows only one language..Silence.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    bharatmax, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  10. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Christian laws?! Do you even know what you are writing about?

The Christian Bible is the New Testament. It starts with the book of Matthew and ends with the book of Revelation. Read it to know Christ better :)

The Bible verses you are referring to are from the Old Testament. The Old Testament was written approximately 1400 years before Christ was born!

Angelic, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  11. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, they are not Christians.

They may call themselves Christians (like many), but they aren't in the eyes of God and Christ. They don't even know anything about Christianity.

A Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ!

Angelic, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Just out of curiosity , how old are you ?

Muslims are bullied here ? Lol you really don't know what you're talking about . The only thing that happens here is that nutjob recruiters and radicalists post propaganda . As a result other people expose their treacherous lies and try to show the reality since DP is a heavily frequented forum . This is not only done out of love for truth it's done out of necessity . This necessity :
    http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/07/the-lone-wolf-the-unknowable-face-of-terror/

There are about 10 million webmasters on the planet and 10% of them use DigitalPoint . Each webmaster has enough power to create and army of terrorists . If we can prevent minds from being twisted , defiled and used as a weapon of hate then I'd say we're doing a service to our communities .

13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who's arguing, I think we're having a debate. You go to a car forum and I'm sure they'll all start hating on people who drive Audi's because they can't drive, then the Audi people will laugh at the people who drive Volvos and it's all just one big pissing contest. I really wouldn't take any of it to heart though, people just like to engage in banter. Most of the firing exchange here is just banter.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a common misconception that the old testament is somehow from a different God..both New and Old testament are accepted by Christians to be from God.

Also Jesus himself said in Matthew 5:17 - "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" Meaning the the laws in the old testament are not to be abolished but to be fulfilled!

Burning people is in the bible, and as a Christian you can burn others if they commit certain crimes..you can't argue with your bible mate...even if you decide to not follow the old testament..you are required to at-least believe everything in there is from your God..including but not limited to burning humans, animal abuse and eating children.

[​IMG]

IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL
    Don't try to insult me because it won't work.Twice this week you sent me PM's crying like a little baby that I was trolling you.You can give it but you can't take it.So asking how old I am and crying like a child to me is a contradiction.
    And I hope that my stance on Muslims really gets on your nerves,if it does then this will bring me much joy.:) I'm just getting started Apo,just watch me.

16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You ? On my nerves ? lol you're way to far under my radar .
    As for the PMs why don't you post them so people can see them lol . After all the 1st once scared you since you where worried that i'd give a frak gat on a plance and travel half the world to come to your apartment ROLFMAO .

Don't worry spoilt weed I've just placed you in the loony bin . You can Spoilyourself with Israel all day long . Enjoy :)

17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalpseXL
    C'mon man,you're way to smart too buy into that.You know my little soap opera,drama queen act was just to garnish sympathy.Do I "really" strike you as a little scared girl who was afraid of a big bad Romanian to come to my condo? I was hoping to cause you grief,but it didn't work.:)

18. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Grief lol ? I was more like : WTF , ROFLMAO . Is this for real ? Sorry you're a pretty good troll and a very versatile one but other then a few WTFs you're not gonna get much more from me .

19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL
    "Pretty good troll and a very versatile one".Gee that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.I knew you had a good side.Best of all I "think" this means that I'm beginning to get on your nerves.:) purrr....purrr....purrr....

20. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly right. The problem is, these people not only claim to be Muslims, they feel they are acting on behalf of Islam and they give the rest of us Muslims a horrible name. Asking people to ignore the religious affiliation of these people only makes people think real Muslims are OK with these types of actions. The problem will get solved when Muslims are not afraid to denounce not only the terrorists we know about, but also the people who promote violence in the name of Islam. People like IsraeI. They are not true Muslims.

As usual, you are extremely confused. The first mistake you made was to equate war casualties to murder. If we were to do that, the Prophet Mohamad(PBUH) could be considered the largest mass murders of all time, so don't be a stupid heretic. Secondly, nobody considers insurgents and armed combatants to be innocents, so you would have to remove those people from your numbers. Thirdly, the 1 million number you have is made up nearly entirely of Sunnis like yourself killing Shias after the invasion. As much as it might please you, those numbers are more attributable to people like you than people like Bush.

Grab a clue.

Obamanation, Sep 17, 2011 IP