1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims like fire and expolsives so much?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011.

1. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    @Israei

You think I don't get such videos? You are wrong.
    I just hate to search.Actually I am not a hater of anyone actually.I am just arguing at your opinions if I believe its wrong.
    It seems most of you already have FULL of opinions.

bharatmax, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    @Israei

You think I don't get such videos? You are wrong.
    I just hate to search.I am not a hater of anyone actually.I am just arguing at your opinions if I believe its wrong.
    It seems most of you already have FULL of opinions.It gets us nowhere then.

bharatmax, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. saladflorida

saladflorida Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its the individual, not the religion :/
    discussion like this one would have no end.
    peace for everyone

saladflorida, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LoL. Not interested in videos, not interested in text with links, but you are interested in proof. How would you like it delivered.... braille?

Obamanation, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree but most of the time is has religious motives behind it. These people maybe just psychopaths, I mean you do get them regardless if they follow a religion or not.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Seqqa
    "Muslim kids burn puppy alive".You are a low character if there ever was one.If you were a fair minded person you would have taken the word Muslim out of that sentence.Clearly it was disturbed children that committed that act.Being Muslim had nothing to do with it.Christian kids do cruel things too.I f@#$%^g don't like you man.You and I are going to get real well acquainted on here.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. digitalX

digitalX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    bad people are in every religion who exploit religion for their own ulterior motives, so such discussions are just aimless, and will have no end because OP and others will not and will never believe that Muslims don't burn people no matter how many credible proof you put before them, and I believe that starting such threads is an inciteful act which does nothing but just incites religious hate and racism here on the forum among forum members.

Mods should delete this thread.

digitalX, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was noticing a trend and I had the question hence I went to the forum to ask opinions on. If you don't dislike free speach then that's your problem not mine. For all I know many this is justified somewhere which is why I asked.

If this was about Christians nobody would care, not every thread that has the word Islam/Muslim i it is going to be deleted because you don't like it. If I opened a thread that said Atheists burn chickens alive in protest of religion nobody would care.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @digitalX
    No not a good idea.This forum is about freedom of speech.Yes we do get angry but look at the subject matters.Shawn(Digital point) created this forum to keep all the aggression on one forum and off the others.It has worked almost 100%.This is why the mods wisely take a step backwards and allow this to take place.I do not like some of the comments but respect the right of others to speak them.

10. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Says the person who tried to make homophobic comments in a discussion forum. Good luck with that, you won't be around here long I can tell you that much. Because no where is that condemned on here I can tell you that form my experiences on this forum. You've said that before, then you PM'ed me with any apology. We all know that we have a love hate relationship. I can't hate anybody on the internet because the internet is always a false representation of the real person.

I only disagree with people, and even then it's quickly forgotten about. I think you take all this religion point scoring stuff to seriously and to the heart. Nobody here is trying to go out of their way to offend anybody, sure I come here and throw an odd spanner in the works but its designed to create a debate. But everybody should keep their composure, you don't seem to. That just irritates me and starts to make me lose mine too.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    The word is condoned not condemned.And trying to play the homophobic card is not going to work.The mods are not stupid and I've made over 1,200 posts on here.They know me by now and know that I am not homophobic so nice try creep.
    I am always going to fight for the underdog,here on this forum Muslims are picked on.This is where my head is at.I know that defending Muslims will not make me any friends on here.But I will do what I think is right.I am sure the mods will understand where I am coming from on this.I want Muslims to be respected and will fight towards that end.
    P.S. I never PM'd you.We settled it out openly with posts.

14. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinpointing a particular religion for peoples mistake..Religion is free from these ..It can tell only about peace..It is a kind of human nature to blame other religions they don"t follow, and are hungry to say bad things about religion when peoples make mistake try to find the person and arrest him :).."Muslim muslim muslim Do that, kiled, fight , terror.."

hashif, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Are you saying the world should ignore the fact the majority of violent terrorist acts against innocents in the world today are committed by those claiming to be Muslims?

16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why start using the word gay in the first place? Why start calling people like Jones gay, he maybe gay for all I know but I don't think you should be going around calling people gay. It's as good as going around calling people faggots, if you have a problem with gays that's your problem. Just keep those kind of opinions to yourself because if you're not trying to win friends and alienate yourself you're going to be winning with that one.

Thanks for pointing that out, good job I'm in business and not teaching English.

Muslims go get picked on everybody's beliefs get a good bash around here. IsraeI and Obamanation are both intelligent Muslims who can give it as well as receive it. There's many intelligent Christians and atheists to also keep the P&R in business.

Nobody is singled out and everybody is trying to fight their corner.

Everybody knows this place isn't for the faint hearted and nobody is making you stay on this forum and participate in all this.

I think you did, but it was a while ago and I clear my PM box every now and again.

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  17. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

[​IMG]

The biggest terrorist of our time is G W Bush .. he killed 1 Million Iraqis for fun..he is a Christian.

--

@Sicko .. Just to correct you.. Obamanation is no Muslim.

NEXT.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    IsraeI, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Seqqa
    It is obvious that you are lacking a "humor chip".C'mon I knew right from the get go that you were a man.So I set you up saying you "are a strong woman".You walked right into it and I came out with the gay joke.Gay is not a bad word and I have 2 gay friends and they call me "sister" and I love them like my brothers.
    And I never sent you a PM and never apologized.We agreed to stop bickering on another forum and we just shook hands cyber style.Then I saw how you were around the forums always fighting with everybody and removed you from my friendship list.You're just not a nice person.....end of story.

19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    IsraeI/Solar PRoducts: I know you have problems reading so let me provide you the quote of what I said again:
    Perhaps you could provide us a list of casualties from the FBI stats your charts misrepresent. When you factor in civilian casualties, so-called Muslims are responsible for over 90% of the terrorist acts on the planet. When you factor in civilians not related to any specific political cause being specifically targeted, so-called Muslims account for nearly 100%.

So getting back to the question, do you expect people just to ignore that?

20. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, claiming to be Muslims, obviously its not..Muslims cannot do that..:), if anyone did then how can they be muslims..? "kill one man is to kill all mankind" Quran says..:)

hashif, Sep 17, 2011 IP