1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do muslims hate the jews ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ezguy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    By his actions, he sure did. Thanks for confirming that for me!

lorien1973, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    NO, by your actions, GTech's actions, Mia's actions, Will Spencer's actions and the rest of the Nixon gangs actions!

anthonycea, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  3. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    So, you are invoking the beaten wife defense.

It's our fault he was beligerent, threatened people, stole content, etc?

I find that typical, AC. All too typical.

4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No, you guys don't troll the P & R forums, work tag team propaganda or signature spam Digital Point Lorien !!! :rolleyes:

5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    When you have proof of your paranoid delusions, please get back to me, AC. K? If you want to, I'll happily give a moderator permission to show how many pms I get and how much/to whom I give feedback and how often. If, after you see how sadly wrong you are, you make a public (ass-kissing) apology and promise to stop being a paranoid freak.

Game, AC?

6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah sure thing Lorien, I can go back on your posts, I don't need fabricated BS to prove any of my contentions about any of you guys, it is all in the record.

7. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    More paranoid ramblings, huh, AC?

Maybe you'd like to join your buddy guru-seo and start kickin' in some skulls, right? :rolleyes:

8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Too bad the American people ruined your scam with the mid term elections Lorien, I'm sure Spencer, GTech, Mia and the rest of the gang are pissed about the lost "Republican glory" also, LOL

Too bad all your posts are on record and archived, I would be highly embarrassed if I were you guys too for your statements !!!

9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Embarrassed about what? That democrats in Congress have a lower approval rating than Bush? :D

Poor AC. It's never the act of the topic he takes issue with, it's always those who show the truth.

GTech, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Why Anthony?
    Since when you started to love a thief, Spammer and a Bad mouth? :confused:

Are you saying that Mia, G-tech, Will and lorien drove him to steal contents and Spam the forums? :p

The Webmaster, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL GTech, get out of propaganda into stand up comedy man, you would be a smash hit at that man !!! :rolleyes:

Duh GTech, the only reason for that is because Bush and Cheney have not been impeached, Congress should strongly move forward with that and their poll numbers would skyrocket.

Nice try at a joke, too bad the joke is on you as usual.

12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So this "Nixon" gang is comprised of anyone that disagrees with you? The only posts I've reported are of spam, and one loon some time ago that choose to attack me publicly.

Again, I make my own decisions and form my own opinions.. I really do not need anyone else's help with that.

No. You did not answer my questions.

No. I just want you to answer the two questions I asked you without going off on a tangent and personal rant designed to include other people in some strange vendetta you have.

I doubt he'd like to waste his time on something silly like this. It's really not very productive. But if he did, I would welcome it. I never gave seo-guru a red, and never reported any of his posts... I did however find out after the fact the real reason for his ban, and truthfully, I was told in confidence about it by a moderator here, only after inadvertently defending him at some point on an unrelated issue...

Anthony, if you are going to use the very short amount of time that you will probably be around as usual, please stop resorting to the usual boring diatribe. Your flaky accusations are at best weak.

And please try to stay on topic. I'm not sure where you are going with this discussion, but it has nothing to do with why Muslims hate Jews, which is the title of the thread.

Perhaps you should start a whole new thread; "Why AnthonyCEA hates everyone."

Mia, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    How about we just ask why Muslims hate Americans Mia ??

Answer: Read the Nixon gangs posts on this forum, that is a great reason to hate America, I'm sure you are proud of that and the way you guys project hate to a worldwide audience here on Digital Point.

What I tell people is the FACT that you guys do not reflect America or Americans in any way, this is the reason your side lost in a landslide in the mid term elections.

One would figure you guys would have figured out that your message has been out of style for an awful long time by now.

14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

[CENTER][URL="http://tinyurl.com/2qd267"] File Sharing [/URL] ~~ [URL="http://tinyurl.com/2zustd"] Shakira Live [/URL] ~~ [URL="http://www.searchenginesinternational.com/wst_page2.html"]Search Engines[/URL]~~[URL="http://buyawebsitebiz.blogspot.com/"]Web Development Opportunities[/URL][/CENTER]

Code (markup):

Mia, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Because most of them are Christian or Jew. I doubt Muslims hate Muslim Americans, at least not as much.

Yes, because people on DP have expressed angst at tolerance when it comes to accepting terrorism.. Good reason to hate Americans..

The truth is, American's are hated out of envy, jealousy and ignorance.

Really? For such a landslide loss, a lot has been accomplished by that winning side since "taking over"... :rolleyes:

Truth is, there was no landslide, and there has been no kept promise by the few that did claim victory.. Just status quo.

If it is, why are we staying the course?

Mia, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Staying the course? The headlines every night are Republican Senators turning against Bush and Cheney.

Why? Because the cowards fear job loss in the 2008 mid terms. You can bet the war will end with a pull out, or Republicans will lead the Bush/Cheney impeachment proceedings.

Next you will be saying, "The war is won, major combat is over" as we enter WWIII and look for an excuse to Nuclear Bomb Iran so Cheney can divert attention from pending impeachment.

PS: You and GTech "smoke em out of their holes" and "complete the mission for Halliburton" Mia !!! :rolleyes:

17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes, so far we have stayed the course. Well, those in Washington have anyway...

Those headlines you keep hearing are about the same two Senators that are up for re-election. Most networks like to repeat news over and over again.. Makes it seem like there is more news being reported.

Of course they fear losing their job. Personally I don't want someone without a pair of big ass balls working for me. People who base their decisions on the court of public opinion vs. what is right lack integrity and deserve no respect, much less a job running our country.

You keep talking about Impeachment, yet it has never happened. I doubt it ever will. You have to break a law to have impeachment proceedings brought against you. I know of no law that the president has broken.

No, the war has only just begun. It's gonna take time to kill all these terrorists and their supporters. I welcome WWIII. What that means is that the rest of the world will finally get involved and help us. Once that happens, victory will occur nearly overnight. Imagine every nation on the planet killing terrorists. There's no need for nukes when its not mass murder or total annihilation we are after.

What you describe, ie., impeachment, bombing and diversion, this is something that happened already. All this happened during the Clinton administration. Those days are over thank God.

I bet you don't even know what Halliburton does do you?

Mia, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What bunch of baloney Mia, you must think people truly are stupid out here man!

Guess what, they are not, that is why Americans rejected Bush and Cheney in the mid terms man, wake up and find a subject you know something about, like web hosting, politics is not your game!

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Some apparently are. Your response certainly solidifies that contention.

They rejected Bush, yet they have done nothing different, nor have they changed the course. So what is your point?

Mia, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers: