1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do I believe Muhammad is not a true prophet.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Jul 9, 2009.

1. matttiya88

matttiya88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100

"What mainly surprised readers was the first person on Hart's list.[citation needed] Hart decided to choose Muhammad over Jesus or Moses. Hart attributes this to the fact that Muhammad was successful in both the religious and political realms."

matttiya88, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the quote,

forgive me for the copy & paste, it is because no more needed to be said with these words of truth:

source

Don't talk to me about Muhammad

imad, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And not one mention of him raping a child like the disgusting little paedophile that he was.... funny that.

stOx, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Careful, I've been called a racist and a bigot for suggesting that having sex with a 9 year old as Muhammad did was anything but vile.

:p

Mia, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't push the qualities of your fathers to other people.

Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things. (40)

Polite teen, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to imply.

Mia, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  7. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I mean when you see your fathers as paedophile, don't say prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, was like them.

the person cannot be represented by the images of other people.

Polite teen, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    unlike moohamadad and his followers the rest of us are disgusted by child rape, seems its a cause for praise in islam and something all of them try to do.

stOx, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  9. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    We don't know moohamdad and his followers, we know Mohammad, peace be upon him, who was the smile of the universe.

We are disgusted by child rape and we kill those who do such crime.

seems that you are fully ignorant about Islam.

Polite teen, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  10. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Muhammed wasn't alone. See my issue with Abraham, as only one other. So mine isn't an "anti-Islamic" slant. I've said many times, if you wish to practice a faith, I've no problem - so long as your practice hurts no other, and it brings you peace, you're good with me.

However, if I won't single Muhammed out as unique among a good many would-be individuals with a putative ear to the voice of God, neither will I put a blind eye to what is to me a crime against a child, "historical context," or not.

1. Did Muhammed marry Aisha when she was 6?

2. Did he consummate the marriage - to speak plainly, did he have sex with Aisha - when she was 9 years old?

3. In any era, is (or was) a 9 year old girl, in actuality, a woman?

We only get somewhere when we speak plainly. I'd appreciate discussing the above 3 things, since they seem appropos to the discussion.

northpointaiki, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  11. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    it was dumb to say that Mohammad mary 6 year old Aisha

i can't believe u all fall for this scamming attempt

read again the first post and u can see gazillions of FALSE FACTS were given

but like always....the enemy will not stop untill the end of time

the first POST is Rubbish !! wasting my time to read !!

Kerunai, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Kerunai, rather than answering with a non-answer, and basically losing it, can we try to discuss this reasonably? You may consider me "an enemy," but in truth, I don't think any of us get anywhere unless we can discuss things, reasonably. I don't come from a place of bigotry towards you, or your religion - it's a sincere question, based on what I have read.

You say it is all a scamming attempt, and that the idea he married Aisha at 6 is a lie.

Now, where I got my information is from the Bukhari hadith, Book of Qualities of the Ansar. As I don't speak Arabic, I must necessarily rely on translation, of course.

This is what I have. Can you please address this:

Since this isn't something I've concocted, but read as a hadith, I'd appreciate a substantive reply.

I'd invite any Muslims on board to a good faith discussion of this issue, without prejudice or rancor on my part. Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  13. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:

I hope this will answer many of your questions, it also clear many issues:

Now i will ask who is responsible for deciding the age of marriage and by what right they have decided and based on what ?

As for the op:
    Muhammad (SAW) in the eyes of non-muslims: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOs3uDMUDsk&feature=channel_page
    The Greatest Man Ever Lived: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bO363h0qh8&feature=channel_page

Dodara, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  14. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Dodara, thank you for your reply.

However:

Isn't what I asked. Again, the hadith says:

Hence,

Which I'd ask again. As to:

My reply would be that if an innocent is involved, which I believe a girl of 9 to be, then, yes, I have an issue. I have the same issue with Abraham's subjection (and possible rape) of Hagar, as I said.

You indicated, in part, that it was a thing of the times. I must ask this, and again this is a sincere question:

15. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi brother northpointaiki,

prophet Abraham, peace be upon him, didn't rape Hagar.

In Islam, we consider all prophets as one, disbelieving in one of them is a disbelief in the others and insulting one is an insult for the others.

So, If you oppose Jesus or Abraham or Moses, peace be upon them, we don't feel happy with that as it is anti-Islamic.

It depends.

Some people are very young, yet they are considered as old people.
    They may attract you to listen to them while other people cannot have your attention at all.

So, people differ as plants differ, some grow faster than the other.

Those who live with the prophet, grow up fast because the blessing (Mohammad) is with them.

We must not not judge a situation based on another one, yes?

16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Polite, I don't know how the story on Abraham answers the issue - by my understanding, Hagar was a slave in his house; further, at the behest of Sarai, Hagar was made to sleep with Abraham.

By my read, that isn't as far cry different from what we've had, in our own country - the slave is really a piece of chattel, to be used at will, and indeed rape was widespread practice. I'd have to ask - how is the story of Abraham and Hagar any different?

I'm afraid I'm not following this at all.

I may, and do, wish to listen to 6-9 year old children. Some of them are precocious. But that doesn't mean that I am either attracted to them sexually, or have any right under the sun to have sex with them. It is a crime against nature, in my book.

Aisha may very well have been precocious, undoubtedly very intelligent, and self-possessed. I must still ask: at 9 years of age, was she a woman, who could rightfully enter into a sexual union with an adult male?

17. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Neither Hagar nor Ismael and his children found that as a rape, only you NPT.

You are right.

Well, let me ask you a question to help us understand the situation better:
    When did you become adult?

I become adult at 10.
    As far as I know, females become adult earlier than males.

18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I find that very difficult to believe. You really think I'm the only person who feels a situation where a slave, forced to sleep with her master, is nothing more than rape? Really? You speak for Hagar - any reason you feel you've somehow got her opinion?

I don't quite know how to respond. So, you do not even portray this in light of "historical context."

You are intimating that females of our day and age "become adults," earlier than 10; and are therefore rightly to have sex with older males.

No. I condemn this in strongest terms. If this is your understanding of what is proper, and you are attempting to argue this is very much in line with Islamic practice, I'd have to condemn that, as well.

As I've said, I have no issue with matters of faith - so long as they don't harm human beings here on the ground, here and now. What you are arguing is an abomination, in my opinion.

19. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I am telling you based on my friends.
    They are offspring of prophet Ismael, peace be upon him, and they didn't express that as a rape.

They are better aware than us, yes?
    it is their family history.

I explained before that people differ.

There is no certain age for adulthood, but the question is:
    Do adult people have any want for sex?

I had the want for sex since I become adult.

Only because of the teaching of the noble man Mohammad, peace be upon him, I am resisting myself, otherwise I wouldn't forbear for more than 8 years.

If the leader is Mohammad, your life will be noble. must be.

We condemn having sex with someone forcefully.

If the girl wish to have sex, then let her do it with whom she wish, that is her right, unless God forbid.
    God owns us, He created us and He judge us as He wish.

Polite teen, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    While there is no definite instant that a person biologically and psychologically becomes and adult, a 9 year is is certainly a child.

no it's not her right, and more importantly, it's not the paedophiles right either. Children have no "rights" when it comes to decision making. They are entrusted to the care of their parents and their parents make the decisions for them. of course, where feasible the parents should cater to their child's wishes as much as is practically possible, but any parent who lets their 9 year old daughter have sex with a 50 year old paedophile because she wants to needs their daughter taken off of them and they need to be put in prison.

I mean, really, if you had a 9 year old daughter who wanted to have sex with a 50 year old man are you seriously saying you would let her? I need an answer to this question just to establish what degree of danger you personally pose to any children who eventually find themselves in the unfortunate position of being in your care.

stOx, Aug 19, 2009 IP