1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do I believe Muhammad is not a true prophet.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Jul 9, 2009.

1. raju123

raju123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First Of All --- In The Name Of Allah Who Is Very Beneficent And Merciful

It's absolutely wrong that Muhammad (S.A.W) married with a 6 years old girl. (( Objection On This Issue ))

Secondly, He's the best example of the word known as Humanity.... ( Point of View which I can prove by my best)

The Word ISLAM Stands For PEACE. ((( U can check in QURAN MAJEED )))

According to Terrorism, It's just to spread violence, They are trying to destroy this religion but it's not too much easy as they are thinking. Why Muslims Themselves Will Do This ... Think By Urself, And If they, Why They will use their own Names that we are doing JIHAD and We already know that it's not stone age.... Now we are living in digital world where conversation is very easy and everyone are in touch.. why they are publishing videos and giving that to media why????? If they are doing jihad, jihad is only and only for religion not for media or publicity ... Only one question WHY???? ( Totally Wrong And Full Of Negativity )

One more best Example About Islam ---- It's proven that whatever Islam Said is 100% correct and TRUE ... Even Science have also proved that this world will get destroy .... But Islam declared this before many ages ago. (It was only the example with humble and peace.. )

[ It's Me The Humanity ]

It's Me The Humanity - People Used To Make Fun Of Me But I Always Feel Free Because It's Me The Humanity - I Desired Many Things But Really Didn't Get Anything And Still looking For Many Things But Now Peace Is Sufficient For Me .. Yeah Really It's Me "" The Humanity "" -- Peoples Fought Too Much But Don't Make It Tree, Please Solve With The Help Of Me ...Exactly It's Me "" The Humanity "" ...

Live and Let Live ... !!!

At The End I Wanna Say That Islam Is PERFECT For Me.

raju123, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. kacangijo

kacangijo Peon

Best Answers:
    Good sample of humanity?
    I see a discussion here about the name of the man Mohammed had killed when he accused him of making up the quran himself

Also, moslem only think about their own muslim community, not the world community, as stated on quran itself

kacangijo, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Free free to hate Christians, Jews, Hindus. You can hate everyone who is not Muslim, as you already show you do. It is just another badge of your ignorance which you display on these forums. I really do pity the Muslim culture and religion if its fate is in hands of people like you.

browntwn, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  4. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you prove that please?

campolar, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    was it my hate or my ignorance? as usual, empty post, you are saying hate, does speaking truth considered hate by you? then you jump to say ignorance, without explaining why, why do you think it is ignorance? was the info posted by me wrong? was it missing something ..etc

Speaking truth can't be considered hate, but I understand how much you hate truth.

imad, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    if it was stated in Qur'an, I wonder why you did not quote it? or you just heard something and came to repeat it without checking?

The only religion that had rights for others who are not its followers, is Islam, unlike you, I can quote it:

imad, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  7. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    imad, well said. I'm just starting to wonder how come i never mentioned the last sermon? :confused:

campolar, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Monkey see.... :D

Mia, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  9. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quote:
    Sir Thomas Arnold, an English Orientalist, wrote:

‘We never heard of a report of any planned attempt to compel non-Muslim minorities to accept Islam, or any organized persecution aimed at uprooting the Christian religion. If any of the caliphs had chosen any of these policies, they would have overwhelmed Christianity with the same ease with which Ferdinand and Isabella exiled Islam from Spain, or with which Louis XIV made following Protestantism a punishable crime in France, or with which the Jews were exiled from England for 350 years. A that time Eastern churches were completely isolated from the rest of the Christian world. They had no supporters in the world as they were considered heretical sects of Christianity. Their very existence to this day is the strongest evidence of the policy of Islamic government’s tolerance towards them.’[6]

This is BS and anyone who has studied history knows that Islam was spread most of the time by the sword.
    Look at Turkey for example, 99% of its population are muslims, how do you think they got that extremly high % of muslims?

No one in his right mind would accept a teaching from somebody who killed so many people (no matter the reason,) and who married a child.
    Only ignorant people and people with very low morals will believe what Moe was doing was right, and that what he preached was from God.

Truth777, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you will believe what you want to believe only, so don't talk to me about Mohammad, you are like that old woman in that real story....:

imad, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  11. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't call him a prophet.

Muhammad the Barbarian
    Muhammad the Terrorist
    Muhammad the Crazy Person
    Muhammad the Rapist
    Muhammad the Murderer
    Muhammad the BTKer

Which fits him best?

Stroh, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You forgot about Muhammad the paedophile.

Mia, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

and looting and pillaging...

Rebecca, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  14. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't condone any beastly behavior, in the name of religion or anything else. And I do condemn, for instance, the slaughter (the mass beheadings) I've read about, committed by Muhammed, or at his order, if even in wartime.

At the same time, I think it's important to keep in mind that most of those folks admired from the Bible - the so-called "Bible Heroes" - have their share of what we would call less than honorable behavior. Yet I don't see these things discussed much, particularly when it comes to a a judeo-christian evaluation of Islam.

Just a couple, from among many, off the top: Abraham, the patriarch, slept with his slave girl - from what I can infer, unwillingly, as the Bible indicates it was at his wife's behest (not Hagar's) - to conceive Ismael; and so I see it as a likely rape. I see in this story, anyway, a great similiarity with the despicable tradition of enslavement, and rape, even into modern times.

David conspired to have one of his most loyal soldiers slain, as he was the husband of the woman he had the hots for, Bathseba; and he didn't stop here...the sanitized version read in Sunday school classes, the scion that was to be the "root trunk" of Jesus himself, was a murdering, immoral bastard, to his dying day (see 1 Kings 2, for example - on his deathbed, basically, David tells his son, on taking the crown, to murder those who pissed David off during his life - the man's life was drenched in selfish blood); and so on.

The entire tradition of the "Great Monotheistic Religions" is replete with blood, rape, and pillaging.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
    northpointaiki, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  15. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah that would fit too :p

Ever notice most of religions came from the Middle East?

Stroh, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Stroh, once again:

Do you also then call Abram a paedophile, and a rapist? Condemn it all, I'd say - but let's not sanitize any one version out of some kind of cultural filter.

As to religions coming from the Middle East, the entire globe is filled with religion. Judaism, Christianity and Islam came from the Middle East (as did Zoroastrianism, the cult of Mithras, and a host of other religions that have been coopted, as well).

17. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you have a point there. Condemn it all. Either way, if religion is true, they're all paying for their mistakes.

Stroh, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Agreed - condemn it all, if there is something to condemn. I'm not a believer in any faith, but have no problem with any faith so long as nothing harmful comes to living things, here and now.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're right, I absolutely agree.

Rebecca, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  20. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.panoramio.com/photo/12483193

The Story of Bahira Monastery

The story of Muhammad's encounter with Bahira is found in the works of the early Muslim historians Ibn Hisham, Ibn Sa'd, and al-Tabari, whose versions differ in some details. When Muhammad was either nine or twelve years old, he met Bahira in the town of Busra in Syria during his travel with a Meccan caravan, accompanying his uncle Abu Talib. When the caravan was passing by his cell, the monk invited the merchants to a feast. They accepted the invitation, leaving the boy to guard the camel. Bahira, however, insisted that everyone in the caravan should come to him. Then a miraculous occurrence indicated to the monk that Muhammad was to become a prophet.

According to one version, those were the stigmata that Bahira found on the young Muhammad; other variants of the story say that it was a miraculous movement of a cloud or an unusual behavior of a branch that kept shadowing Muhammad regardless of the time of the day. The monk revealed his visions of Muhammad's future to the boy's uncle (Abu Talib), warning him to preserve the child from the Jews (in Ibn Sa'd's version) or from the Byzantines (in al-Tabari's version). -wikipedia-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahira

pretty obvious what happened to the self declared prophet who managed to get about 150 followers within 10 years of teaching his version of prophecy before resorting to real terrorism which has become the main pillar in Islam today.

Arnie, Aug 13, 2009 IP