1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do buyers add insult to injury with these kinds of comments?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Senobia, Aug 19, 2010.

1. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    No, no toleration

There are plenty of great writers from India and other countries.
    Many of the writers I teach are from other countries and race. They are equals.

This is a racial slur by Perry Rose toward Indians. If you are of Indian descent, review and you decide on his post, it is #40, I am certainly not a moderator, but on this I personally do believe cursing anyone's background or nationality is something that should be not be taken lightly.
    I have already been notified by a person of India, but I have no control.

He should be banned immediately. His lewd remarks have gone to far.

The forum is designed to improve writing, make logical responses, and make this a better place for writers.

The bullying to new members and those handicapped are all in very bad taste. The racial slurs cannot be tolerated.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
    dyadvisor, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there ya go, folks. This thread has come full circle: You get what you pay for.

Senobia, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No - the market isn't "reducing". Some of us are not in the same market as these aforementioned writers, so the tactics of their buyers don't affect us at all. They simply are not our targeted demographic and however low they're willing to go doesn't mean we have to...or ever will. They can keep their market and I'll gladly keep mine.

Senobia, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well...serves his cheap ass right, IMO.

Senobia, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Huh, parsibagan?

Uhhhh, I was talking to uk.loveit.

Couldn't figure that one out, huh?

You're getting as bad as the wizard.

(I knew I should have put just about all of them in bold. *rolls eyes*)

And, dyadvisor, you're a colossal idiot to begin with, so go take your afternoon nap.

By the way, three-ring circus clown...one of my old customers and now Internet "pen pal" is from Angul, India.

Ban away, mods. This place has pretty much turned into a joke after so many experienced writers and the ones with a brain have left anyway.

Exactly!

Funny thing is, many do not have a clue on why their rate of repeat traffic is so low.

SitePoint was paying, I think, $15 an article at one time. They started paying more to get higher-quality articles.

Perry Rose, Aug 27, 2010 IP