1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why .club domain is so hard to rank?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fernandofgg, Jun 16, 2017.

Hi all. I been paying a SEO company for some months doing SEO for my 4 sites
    I have 2 .club sites, 1 .com and 1 .net sites
    The SEO job done has been do in a similar way for the 4 sites because they are from the same niche (movies, tv shows, music videos, music, etc..).

The .com and .net are getting improvements in search engines and page and domain authority, the .club are not getting nothing

As you can see the .club are older domains
    - The 2 sites .club are 1.5 years old
    - The .net site is 9 months old and
    - The .com site is 3 months old

According google console and Page and Domain Autority (PA - DA):

- .club have 155 backlinks (8 months doing SEO) traffic 30 hits daily / PA1 - DA1
    - .club have 133 backlinks (8 months doing SEO) traffic 400 hits daily / PA1 - DA1
    - .net have 186 backlinks (4 months doing SEO) traffic 500 hits daily / PA35 - DA23
    - .com have 40 backlinks (2 months doing SEO) traffic 10 hits daily / PA1 - DA12

Google console only recognize 155-133-186-40 backlinks but in reallity there are a lot more backlinks there waiting to be recognized

All are quality backlinks
    White SEO
    90% dofollow BL
    No bad practices like link exchange and others bad practices

If the SEO job done for .club is as good as the .com and .net, when the .club will start to show some improvements?

Why .club is so hard to rank?

Any advice/help will be appreciated

fernandofgg, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The keywords you're targeting could be more competitive on the .club domain.

dcristo, Jun 17, 2017 IP